chapter thirty four!

𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖍, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

*    *    *

*    *    *

(  𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉  )

After an exhausting day of Dan teaching her to control her magic she was relieved to be told they were done for the day. Just before she was going for a shower she got a text from Lydia telling her about a party that night at the Hale loft. She found it weird that it was taking place at Derek's but it wasn't her problem if he came back early.

She had a quick shower before setting up several outfit choices. Lydia had demanded that both she and Allison got ready round the strawberry blondes house as they hadn't had 'quality girl time' together for quite a while. The supernatural always seems to take over.

She text Stiles asking if he was going to the party and received a response saying he'd try and make it if he could. She smiled nervously, not 100% sure how to act around him after her chat with Dan that morning. She shoved the outfits into a bag and made her way to Lydia's.

*    *    *

When she got there, Lydia and Allison were already spread on Lydia's bed waiting for her. They had music playing and were chatting casually until they saw Elle in the doorway.

She was immediately bombarded with questions as to why she wasn't in school to which she just replied that Dan needed her help with something. He had told her that she wasn't allowed to tell anyone what they discussed until they could prove it properly.

"You know, Stiles came to school with a big grin on his face today." Lydia told the blonde girl who tried to keep her own smile hidden.

Allison perked up, "I know that smile. Lydia, don't you recognise that smile."

Lydia clambered over to Elle and pulled her hand away. "I so recognise that smile. That's the 'I've just had sex with my boyfriend' smile!"

Elle groaned and slumped on the bed. "I knew you'd find out."

Allison smiled sympathetically, knowing Lydia can get a bit out of hand over these things. "He was a virgin right?"

Lydia scoffed. "Have you seen him? Of course he was!"

Allison rolled her eyes at the banshee. "Were you?"

Elle shook her head, sitting up. "No, I had a summer fling a year or two back and lost it to some guy. Don't really care that much about it anyway. It doesn't mean anything."

Lydia hummed in agreement while her and Allison made eye contact. "You know he's like, in love with you right?"

Elle stared at her with wide eyes. She didn't like to hear that out loud. "He hasn't said anything."