chapter fourty one!

𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖍, 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖓𝖊

*    *    *

*    *    *

(  𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑  )

It had been a few days since the events at the school. Nobody had seen Isabelle since then, not even Lydia. Stiles had sent her a singular sorry text but decided to leave her alone. Scott had called and texted a few times but Lydia was calling in any spare time she had.

At that moment, Lydia was stood at her locker, Kira was with her but she wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying, the redhead had more important things to think about.

"I wish I could say something to him.I wish I could say something to all of them. But I don't how much space or how much time I'm supposed to give them. And I know I'm still just the new girl at school."

The redhead gave her a polite smile as another conversation caught her ear. She turned to see the Coach walking down the steps with Malia Tate. "You ever run track? I mean, you have excellent muscle definition."

"Not for long. I sometimes ran from cougars trying to eat me."

"I've had the same problem. So, listen, we're gonna start off slow. You know, a few classes here and there. Don't worry. You'll learn fast."

"I intend to." She gave a smile as she passed Lydia and Kira.

Lydia could only give her a forced smile back. She knew something happened between Malia and Stiles during his stay at Eichen House. Elle had told her while they were trapped at Oak Creek that something happened but she could never get into specifics.

*    *    *

Isabelle finally plucked up the courage to knock on the McCall's door. Melissa opened it and immediately ushered the blonde girl into a hug, smoothing her hair. "Scott's upstairs with Stiles, sweetheart."

Isabelle nodded gratefully and began to ascend the stairs. She reached the top and saw Scott's bedroom door was open.

"It's okay. Don't think about it too much. Just try to let it happen."

She furrowed her eyebrows and went further in. Scott was there with Stiles on his bed and Malia Tate. She clocked sight of Scott's claws and watched as Malia did the same, excitemenet spring up on her face.

"Ah, wow!" Malia wheeled round to show Stiles. getting extremely close to his face before realising her claws were still out. "Oh, I am so sorry."

Malia put her claws away as she and Stiles stared at each other with bright smiles on their faces. "That's... Yeah!"

Scott's bedroom door creaked further open and the three occupants turned to see Isabelle stood their looking nervous. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." The blonde turned to Malia. "I'm Isabelle by the way, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last time." She gave a small smile as she played with the sleeves of her hoodie.