Hunter Becomes The Hunted

It's been near two months since I fled my home to save my life. Currently I'm lodged up in some small fishing town in Japan. I've always wanted to see the world but not while I was running. I stay away from big cities when possible and there's been night's I've slept out in the woods under the stars.

Having been in this small town now for almost a week I decided it was time to move on. No need letting them catch up to me. I traveled lite with only a backpack, so to most I either looked like a backpacker or a man on the run. My number one rule was to not be to friendly and never reveal any information about myself. For the right price these strangers would sale me out in a nano second. I'm working on growing some facial hair in and gone are the day's I was draped in the finest suits. Now it's jeans and t-shirts.

After I left the fishing town behind, I found myself heading toward Tokyo. There I would receive my Pape's next money wire, book a flight and get some miles between me and them. I'm thinking Australia for a bit this time, see what the Outback has to offer. After picking up my money and the care package my mom sent, I waited at the airport for my flight.

Grabbing something warm to eat, I dug my old phone from my bag. Occasionally I flick it on and hop on the Wi-Fi just to keep tabs on everyone and the world I left behind. I keep it to minimum usage so I wouldn't risk a trace. Pape informed me weeks ago that they moved into a building Laney purchased and Demarco followed soon after. I was informed of the divorce and Demarco being refused the title and it being placed upon Miri when the time comes. Chaos, pure chaos.

After I turned my phone on and it loaded up, all these notifications rang off. Scrolling through I only checked on the important one's. A part of me wanted to reach out to Demarco but I didn't know how he would respond. Then a text from Miri caught my attention and nothing else mattered. Opening it I saw that it was a video. Dumping my trash into a near by bend, I made my way to the restrooms so I could view privately.

Finding a empty stall, I took a seat and hit play. There was my baby girl's beautiful face beaming at me. She was all smiles and giggles. She looked happy and well, very well. Stepping back from the camera, determined she was naked. My heart pulsed as I recalled having touched, licked, and done an assortment of very naughty thing's to that amazing body. I also wondered what form of game she was playing, sending me such a video. Soon I had my answer.

As I smiled back at the screen, a man came up behind her and I couldn't identify him. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck as she moaned. I watched as they fell to the bed in heated anticipation and tears silently rolled down my cheek. I wanted to stop watching, needed to, but I needed to know who to kill, what man I was looking for. Turning my face away from this heartbreaking video, I wept. Yes she had every right to screw who she wanted, I admit that I fucked her over, but to video her doing this and send it to me.

Fuck, she knows how crazy I am, she knows my mind can snap, she knows the reasons behind me being intulinized. She knows I use to kill for fun, beg to be hurt and self harm myself. In the end she knows just how dangerous I can be. Looks like this bitch just asked me to come back home. Then there it was, the identification I needed... his name.

In a throaty moan she called out Jax. A moan that use to call my name. Fire lit up my veins and I vowed that before I killed her I would cut out her voice box. Jax Owen's will never be found that was a promise.

Fuck the king, fuck Demarco, fuck Laney, fuck anyone who tried to get in my way.

Going to the counter I had my ticket exchange to a American flight then I called Demarco. "Fuck you calling for?" Is the answer I got.

"I need you to deliver a message for me. Tell your sister that I'm coming and I'm going to kill her".

"Man im sick of y'alls bullshit. Look I got my own issues going on to worry with you two anymore. If you wait long enough I'm sure the business will get her killed since Pape is leaving it to her".

Ignoring his rants I snarled. "Tell Jax he's dead too".

"What the fuck he do yo you and your hiding ass?"

"He's fucking Miri".

I heard the delight in Demarco's voice st that news. "No way. Wait until Pape finds out his little minion has went all FBI on him. Serves you all right. Just keep me out of it".

With that Demarco disconnected and I boarded my plane home bound. I felt that killing itch coming back with  every mile that passed.