The Rise Of My King

"Who's been a bad boy?"

"Mweee".

"Who?" I asked him sternly and delivered a sharp smack to his bare bottom.

"Mweeee" Demarco whelped through the scarf I had him gagged with.

"That's right". I said smacking each ass cheek as he was laid across my lap while I sat on the bed. I wore a leather corset with matching crotchless panties. Black leather thigh high boots adorned my legs. These were all gifts given to me by Demarco as a joke. Haha.... looks like the joke is on him now as he's sprawled over my legs gagged and hands restrained behind his back.

I know he said the item's were a gag gift but I knew deep down my husband wanted to see me in them, he just didn't expect to be dominated. "Who's bad boy are you?" I snarled along with another cracking pop. "Ewwers". (Yours).

"Your a dirty little fucker aren't you?"

"Yesss" pop, smack, crack.

He tensed his body up bracing for the blows. "Tell me Defucko. Tell me you are a dirty little fucker who deserves this whooping". I hissed.

"I'm a dirby wittle fuuker who deserbs this upping". I snickered at his muffled word's due to the gag. He turned his neck so he could give me a evil glare. Taking my hand, I shoved his head back down and he released a growl. "Don't move unless I tell you to. Understand?" Smack, smack.

"Yess".

"Yes what?"

"Yes my tweet cupake". (Sweet cupcake).

Pop. Demarco released a smal grunt with that one. Smack, another grunt. I have to admit, I was enjoying this. I ran my palm gently over his red bum and my finger neared his exit only area. Demarco's head swung up immediately and he glared at me while spewing off. "Fuukk no gurl".

I laughed as I held my hand up and wiggled my fingers. That put the fear in Demarco and he instantly maneuvered off my lap and hopped up on his feet. I watched  as he fought to loosen the rope I had tied around his wrists. I was confident in my knot so I just leaned back smirking as he attempted to free himself. Then the game changed. The bastard managed to use his teeth to free himself. I jumped from the bed because I knew I was in for it. He tugged the scarf from his mouth and pointed his finger at me. "You. Come here now". He demanded.

I shook my head no and saw the pounceing look come into his eye's. I took off in a mad dash in pails of squeals. Demarco caught up to me in the kitchen and swung me around by my waist. "Who's got you now?" He hissed in my ear.

"My Pape". I whispered seductively.

"You damn right". He grinned and fisted my hair forcing me to my knees. In one fluid motion he parted my lips and filled my mouth with his shaft.  Releasing a moan I made a meal out of him. Eventually he tried to pry my mouth from him but I refused to stop. Pulling himself from me he jerked me up and placed me atop the kitchen table. Placing my booted legs over his shoulder he slammed into me. "Oh yes Pape." I called out as he grunted with each pump.

Afterwards we sat at the table sharing his special ice cream with one spoon. I was so very proud of this man and told him daily. His family seems to be in shambles right now but he continues to drive through it and has built a major Empire with the help of his mom. I've never seen him more powerful than he was right now. Breaking free from his father's reign has really brought out the best in him. He is a king.

I'm doing my best to lead beside my man and serve him well. There's so much going on its crazy. First, I know the fallout with his Pape has hurt him and I offer comfort. Then the divorce weighs heavily on his mind which only infuriates him further with his Pape. I honestly don't know what London is thinking these day's for him to let go of Laney. She is amazing at everything she does and I fear he will regret it. Now Laney is in a odd relationship with Luca Stinilla.  I'm not exactly sure what they are to each other but something's growing between the two. Demarco really doesn't like this and keeps his eye's on Luca. He worries about one of two thing's. One that Luca is trying to gain information on London in hope's of taking him out or gain control of the resort company for more income.

I try to tell Demarco that his mother is a wise business woman and would never jeopardize her company. Also that no matter what her and London's relationship is like she would never betray him in such a manner. Laney simply wouldn't let the tiniest bit of info slip from her lips. Right now Laney is in Paris with Luca and Demarco wasn't happy about hearing that news. Poor guy feels he needs to be his mother's protecter these day's.

Then we have Miri and the Cole situation which seems to be getting worse by the minute. Dem told me that Cole contacted him to let him know he was coming back and Miri's day's were numbered. Then Miri is fooling around with Jax. Go figure, he seems to have a fetish with us mob women. I've tried to reach out to Miri a few time's duiring this entire fiasco but she's not the same right now. I do miss her friendship though.

Then I have my own little secret that I'm keeping to myself. Jax has contacted me twice in the past month. The idiot still wants me to give him a shot. That's a fat chance in hell, I've got the man I want. I've kept this from Demarco simply because he is dealing with enough and if I'm to be a queen it's time I took matters into my own hands. What would Laney do, right?

There is definitely something up with Jax and I feel he isn't to be trusted as much as everyone thinks. So yea, I'm keeping my eye on him.

Besides that though I'm keeping my nose clean of all the family drama. I have one job and one job only... to care for my man.