Daddy's Home

As my plane touched down I was glad to be back on American soil and closer to baby girl. However, I wasn't on good ole New York. No, I was in Dallas. Demarco knew I was coming so I'm sure he alerted the other's. I wasn't fool enough walk into any traps. The plan was to hang out in Dallas for a few day's and slowly work my way North.

Not long after I exited the airport, I bought me some finer duds, got a haircut and found the most luxurious hotel. None other than Valor Resort's. It felt good having a decent bath and shave, not to mention having a suit back on my body. Feeling a bit spiteful and just not giving a fuck, I hit Miri's digits. Thought I'd go ahead and instill some fear.

She answered in a hushed tone. "What do you want?"

"Is that anyway to speak to your husband baby girl".

"That will be fixed soon enough Cole and I'm not your baby girl".

"Aye, Mirimosa, you've been my baby girl sense you took your first breath. Recheck the locket I gave you that Christmas. You was a babe with bouncy curls and those big blue eye's looking up at me as I held you on my lap. Even then Miri. Even. Then. I followed you everywhere keeping harm from you. In return you followed me everywhere. It's written in the star's baby girl. I cheat on you, you find another, what's this is like the third time right? That's who we are. We may wonder off but we can't leave each other".

Yep, Cole had slipped off once again into that sadistic world that's buried deep in his mind. I could tell by the tone in which he spoke  and the things he was saying.

"Cole have you been taking your meds?'

Chuckling I replied. "What meds?"

"Are you cutting and burning yourself again?"

"You know me so well baby girl, just like I know you. I bet he's lying beside you right now isn't he? Your watching him as he sleeps making sure you don't disturb him. After all how would it look you talking to your husband while laying next to him? Take a good look at him Miri. Know that you are responsible for his death".

I could hear the rustles of the blankets as she got up to walk into a different room to keep from waking the bastard. "You bastard. And I know your whore was Erica. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Snickering, I said. "There's nothing I can say for myself. I will let you know her pussy was nowhere near as good as yours. No, no one can compare to that pretty pink pussy of yours. Why don't you pull down your little skimpy panties and send me a picture of it?"

"You sick bastard". Miri seethed. "If you dare come back I'll make sure your placed in a institution for the rest of your life".

"No baby girl". I crooned. "You want have the chance to do anything. You see I have it all planned out. After I'm finished with Jax I'm snatching you and when we get to where we are going I'm going to kill us both, ensure we are never separated."

You can't do that Olive. Where would that leave our son?" Miri asked with a hint of panic.

"Mmmmm... I love it when you call me Olive. Don't fret baby girl, I'm sure between our parent's he will be well provided for. I know you plan on fighting me and trying to kill me. You may hang in for a bit but you do know that in the end I will kill you, right?"

There was a moment's pause before she answered. In a shaky voice she whispered. "Yes".

Smiling into the receiver I spoke. "That's right my baby girl, comply to me. Nothing makes me happier than when you surrender to me. Yes, Mirimosa when I have you first I'm going to fuck you sore, let you know that daddy's back. Then I plan on tying weights to us both and sinking down into what ever body of water that we are near. We'll be mermaids together. Just like that game we played as children. Remember baby girl how we would sink to the bottom of the pool and see who could hold their breath the longest?"

"Yes Olive".

"It will be just like that baby girl. I promise you will feel no pain. "

I heard a scuffle over the line and Jax's voice took over where Miri's left off. "Listen here you fucked in the head bastard. You will not come near Miri. Do you understand me?"

Chuckling again I said cooly. "How sweet. You actually think you can save  yourself as well as my baby girl. You have no idea what you've gotton yourself into. I've heard that the human intestines can reach up to a mile once removed from the body and stretched out. We'll be finding out soon. Your going to be my science project. Of course I'll be nice enough to keep you alive so you want miss it. Unless you die before. Tell my baby girl that I love her and be seeing her soon".

I disconnected without waiting for a reply. Slipping my coat on I went for a walk looking for trouble. Just my luck I found two boy's that was trying to be gangsters. These poor fools haven't a clue what a true gangster can do. I walked up pretending to need directions and just as I suspected they took in my nice attire and tried to rob me. Let's just say when their bodies is discovered everyone will be confused as to who is who. Severing their heads, I placed them on the opposite body.

Leaving the carcasses behind, I went back to my room for a bit of fire play. When they didn't satisfy my quinch I pulled my dagger out. Taking the tip I cut into my chest. Once done I looked at my handy work in the mirror. Miri's bloody initials stared back at me.