Farewell

This is it. This is the big night. The night my husband retires for good. The night that two powerful businesses merge together as one. The night my son becomes the king he's always been.

It's a bittersweet moment as I set back and watch this beautiful ceremony. My husband, my forever king stands so proud and tall as he hands my son the sacred pin. A moment my son should be so proud of but instead no smile cracks his face, no happiness in his eye's. Only dark, deep pools of emptiness stared out at the guests. It hurts my heart so that as a mother I can't fix this for him.

When he was young, I could kiss all his boo boo's away and make him forget about his hurt. This, the death of Sam, I can't kiss away. I can't heal his hurt, no one can. I miss my Dem. He's no longer the same. He's no longer the man child who depended on his Pape to keep his fridge stocked with his favorite ice cream. He's no longer the young man that would horse around with Cole. No, he became a man in a matter of seconds. A man that everyone prays to never cross.

Even after his vicious attack on Erica his soul wasn't soothed. As he was announced as king he showed no sign of pride or accomplishment. He stood straight as Cole was summoned to the front. He didn't crack a friendly smile as his best friend was also pinned as king.  Cole beamed with pride as they were announced as the kings bringing the two businesses together, two families merging as one.

That's right, both businesses were so successful, so many men to oversee that London decided to appoint two kings. Demarco would rule over Harper Enterprises taking back his birth right while Cole would rule the Valor side of the business but both working together as one at two separate locations. That's right, Harper Enterprises merged with HV, but is now called Harper/Valor Enterprise's. I won't tell you how hard I had to suck London's cock to convince him on that one.

I looked up at my endearing husband and gave him a wink. He replied back by slyly sticking his tounge into his cheek reminding me that I still had a few more blow jobs to go. Teasing back, I uncrossed my legs slowly revealing only to his eye's that I wore no panties. He arched that brow of his and gave me that devilish smirk of a killer and I stifled my giggle.

Yes, there was two kings now and Miri was just as proud of Cole as the Butonis were. Finally everyone sat back down to eat, drink and mingle. Cole pulled Miri to the dance floor as London and I watched on. Cole spun Miri around in the most romantic waltz. To anyone they would have looked to be professional. The love was evident on their faces. London leaned into my ear. "I think they'll make it this time".

I nodded my head in agreement. "Do you know that Miri has been making him learn this dance since he was twelve".

London grinned. "I was wondering where these sudden moves was coming from".

"Yes, but to see them do it now as adults is beauitful. She taught him well". I added as we both smiled as Cole dipped Miri.

London stood and gripped my hand. "Cole's not the only one who has moves. Would you honor this gentleman with a dance my dear lady?"

I faked a blush and said in my deep southern accent. "I'd be delighted Sir".

London grinned and pulled me to the floor. London spun me around so delicately and soon Ela and Conner joined the floor. After the waltz London kept me on the floor and whispered in my ear. "Just wait for it babydoll".

I looked at him confused then I heard the music start playing. I instantly teared up as all those old memories came rushing back. Yellow.

They was playing our song, Yellow. It became our song the night the Butonis got married. The day London gave me my yellow diamond necklace that I now fingered. The day I became pregnant with Dem and the tragic day London faked his death. London kissed away the lone tear that had sneaked it's way down my cheek then placed my face into the crook of his neck. I held onto him so tightly and never knew it was possible to love someone so. He whispered the exact Italian word's in my ears that he did on that long ago night. My tears fell against his neck and before I knew what was happening he had swooped me up bridal style and carried me off. I never removed my face from his neck because I knew my make up was ruined and I didn't want other's to see my tears.

Soon I heard a door open and London whispered. "It's okay babydoll. It's only us now."

As I raised my head our song started playing again. I was back in our apartment, the apartment we had shared the majority of our life together in. Yellow roses sat everywhere and the lights were dimmed to a soft yellow. London carried me to my beloved lounge chair that was adorned with yellow rose petals. He sat me upon it and turned my head toward the viewing window. I gasped and new tears assaulted my eye's. The buildings across from us were lit in yellow. "London". Was all I managed to say.

He smiled and reached into his coat pocket revealing a velvet box. I shook my head no not able to handle much more sweetness. Urging me to open it, I did so slowly. As soon as I seen his gift, I gasped again. There setting on a bed of velvet was a huge yellow diamond ring. I covered my face as I cried. London took my hand and with the ring now inbetween his lips, he slid it onto my finger with his mouth. I beamed down at my beautiful new ring and launched myself into his arm's. My lips found his and I pulled him down on top of me. I felt his hand slide up my bare thigh and I eagerly opened my legs. London chuckled and began undressing me as I him.

Finally he crawled between my legs and looked into my watery eye's. "Laney I couldn't have pictured my life without you, I don't even won't to try. You are my peace and calm, my right, my happiness, my queen".

With that said he slid into me so achingly slow. I cried his name out and begged for more in soft little whimpers. But no, London had other plans. Continuing to move slowly he tortured my body in the most delicious ways. I was crying and moaning and screaming his name all at the same time. When my orgasm rolled in London slammed into me so furiously that my back arched from off the lounge. "Baby please, please." Was all I could say before my word's gave way to moans. London did this over and over until I was drenched in sweat and limp.

Afterwards we laid in each other's arm's until we dozed. London woke me early already showered and dressed. "You have a hour to get ready. I've got something planned for us".

Hopping up, I pecked his cheek and rushed off. Two hours later I sat blindfolded in his car. Eventually the engine died and he pulled the blindfold away. A cruise ship sat in front of us. "What?" I asked excitedly.

London grinned. "You said you wanted to take a cruise, so here we go".

Thirty minutes later we were aboard the liner and staring back at New York. I watched London as he watched us float further away. It was all worth it. Everything.

All the tears, all the heartache. All of it. One thing I have learned from living this crazy life of mine is never stay angry. Life to short for all that. Never let your pride get in the way of telling someone you love them. Tell them everyday in every way. Never take your love one's for granted, appreciate them. And never, and I mean never give up on love. By doing so you could miss out on the best thing of your life.

I smiled at my king as he smiled back. New  York fading and life full steam ahead.

I'm out bitches!!!

                      Queen Laney💋