CHAPTER ONE.

SAMYA POV#

I woke up to the annoying sound of someone car horron in the neighbourhood. You know what everymorning I though how the movies and novels describe the movie with a sound of birds chirping,with the biggest smile on their faces,there hair to the point of perfection?yeahhh but I am not that type of person .i always wakeup by this weired horron.

I open my eyes and start finding my phone on my side table.i quckliy glance at my wallclock and my simle faded "what"I shouted "beta samya tum to gai ajj" its 12:00 pm means mom is coming in my room any minutes and on the cew the door of my room open and here come my mom "samya tum uthi nhi abhi tak"mom enter the room with angry expression "ammi uthi hoi hoon "I replay while stting strigh"my mom went towards the window and open my room blinds. "beta tum nay apna saman ready karlya"mom ask coming towards my bed "jee ammi karliya hai"I said pointed towards my suitcase mom see my suitcase and simle towards me "acha beta ready hogaya mai breakfast laga dayti hoon"mom said going from my room .mom went from my room and I come towards my bed and check my phone while check my instagram my eyes find hussains picture "yar is banday ki simle " I said and lock my phone and went to washroom to take a shower .

Upees sorry I forget to tell you about my self , hi I am samya khan daughter of a well known business men Ahil Ahmed khan I just completed my collage ,abhi kay liya itna kafi hai.

After taking shower I dry my hair and make a bun I wear my glases and went down to have something to eat "beta app ki taiyari hogai"dad ask while coming out from his room"jee abbu hogai hai bss last check karna hai 1 dafa"I said going towards dad and side hug him he kiss me on my forehead and both of us walk towards the lounge . "samya apna abbu say pocho unho nay bhai sahab ko phone kardiya hai ya nhi"mom ask from the kitchen "jee begam kardiya hai bhai or bahabi agai gay hume pick kanay"dad said loudly. You all must be thinking where are we going We are going to texas to attend my cousin's wedding .everyone is really excited .our flight is at 5:00 so we will leave for the airport at 3:00 so I have alteast 2 more hours to finish my novel I finish my breaskfast and walk towards my room I pick up my novel and start reading it while stting on my arm chair."samya are you ready we are leaving in half and hour"mom said from downstair and making me realized that I am getting late I bookmark my novel and move towards my closet to pickup my cloths .i pick a brown jumsuit I run towards the restroom to change my cloths I change my cloth and walk towards my dresser I make a bun and putup some eyeliner and matlapsick I wear my glases and lastcheck myself . I reckeck my stuffs and wear my conves I walk towards the stair when I here mom voice"samya are you ready or...""ammi mai ready hoon"I cut her in the middle and walk down to the stair mom look me from head to toe and kiss me on my forehead."mashallah"she said .

Me mom and dad put over stuff in our car and mom lock the door and rahim chacha drop us to the airport abbu do all the stuffs and we proceeded towards the lounge and wait for our flight to depart

Its time for our flight to depart we walk towards our plan and stale down I plug my earphone and start listing song  and don't know when doseoff "samya utho hum land karnay walay hai"mom shake me and realality hits me ,I wakeup and witness the most beautiful city (dallas) we landed safely and we got out from the plan .we pickup or bags and find taya abbu and tai ami waiting for us . we both wave us while coming towards us.yeh to paka hai desi parents kahin bi kabhi ki milay yeh emotianl siapa to farz hota hai.i though to my self.taya abbu walk towards me and side hug me :kitni bari hoi gai hai meri beti"taya abbu compliment me and kiss me on my forehead."han han app ki hi to beti hai bss humari to kuch lagti hi nhi " tai ammi said and hug me tightly .oh I love this felling."chalo abrar ghar chlta hai sub wait kar rahay hain"taya abbu said and we walk towads the exit . uff dallad itna intizar kiya hai mai nay yaha anay ka.ithough and take a deep breath .we sit in taya abbus car and the driver drive towards there house."or beta tum kiya kar rahi ho ajj kal"tai ammi ask.mai interiors phar rahi ho "I said while looking out from the window.

We reach taya abbu house after about and hour and we walk towards the door tai ammi open the door and there they are my couines .ayesha baji and aliyah run towards me and hug me tightly.i hug them back and we all walk towards the lounge.we meet after 7 years , I don't know what happened after dada abbus death taya left the business and come here with his family.

Me Ayesha baji and aliyah talk on some random thinks and then we eat our dinner and now time for rest finally"beta show samya your room aliyah"tai ammi said to aliyah and she get up from the chair and ask me to floow her."sorry you have to share a room with me"aliyah said while walking towards the lobby."koi baat nhi "I said while passing a smile to her. She show me her room and I put out some suitable cloths and take a shower and went to sleep coz I am too sleepy. from tomorrow Ayesha baji wedding is going to start.

hey :) hope you guyz like this.

do comment/like and share :)

it will motivate me to write more and update as soon as i can