chapter 34

SAMYA POV#

I was standing in hall suddenly sishta aunty came to me.

"aray wah mashallah kitni pari lag rahi hai meri beti" she said and I showe her my hands.

"mashallah"she said and I smile, I was talking to aunty when my eyes went towards the door and tears start rolling down my eyes, "samya kiya howa" Ayesha said holding my shoulder and I shook my head.

"abrar bhai app" shista aunty said and taya abbu start walking towards me , I trun around and start running towards my room climling the stair case I trip some time and few of my bangles broke but I don't care and run into my room and lock the door.i hear everyone calling my name but I don't want to face anyone right now.

SHEHRY POV#

I was standing in garden with saad, talha and samya's cousie when I hear mom voice.

"shehry beta" I trun around o find her standing with bloodshot eyes.

"kiya howa mom" I said going towards her

"beta samya look her self in her room" mom said and I don't know why she did that.

"mom kia howa hai abhi tak to theek ki wo" I said and mom told me everything.

I domt know is larki ko or kitni muskilay dahkni hai , jub sub kuch sai honay lag jata hai to kch na kuch galat hona zaror hota hai iskay shaat , or I don't know is kay or abrar uncle kay beach mai kiya problem hai we never ask what happned that day between them why she got that badly injed,

"shehry" mom said shook my shoudlder and I come out of my thought

"jee mom" I said .

I run towards samya room and knock on her door , nanu, ai ammi , mom and everyone trying to convernce samya to open the door but she is not oping it and even not responding , now I am hell worried for her ,"bua samya kay room ki spare keys " I ask her "beta samya bibi kay room ki keys nhi hai 1 hi hai or wo samya bibi kay bag mai "nanu cut her in middle "kabhi us nay apnay app ko asay bad hi nhi kiya" she said between her sobs. .

"samya atleast open the door " I said aloud knocking at her door but no respond.

"bhai leave me alone" she said and I can say how broken shes feeling , maybe she need sometime.

"nanu humay samya ko thora time dayna chaiya" I said kneed doen infront of nanu and she look towards me wit teary eyes.

"magar beta "nanu said "aunty mujhy bi lag ta hai shehry sai kaha raha hai , humay samya ko tora time dayna chaiya" mom said and nanu nodded.

HERA POV#

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, JUST FEW MOMENTS BACK EVRYONE IS LAUGHING And now koi kisi say baat nahi kar raha, samya room mai lock hai, Ayesha and rabbi bahabi trying to force nanu , amreen aunty to eat something , while mama left to help maha chaning her cloths as she is not going with me .i was in my thoughts when I saw shehry going towards the garden, I walk behind him and find him sitting on a bench.

"shehry" I said holding his shoulder and he trun to look with bloodshot eyes.

"shehry sub theek hogai ga" I said and he just look down.

"magar kub hera , kiya kasor hai is larki ka kuch bi to nhi, magr kuyn log is ko taklif daytay hain, kiya zarort ti abrar uncle ko anay ki" shehry said controlling his voice and I know how bad he is feeling right now.

"shehry wo us kay taya hai he have to be here on her wedding" I said trying to clam him but shehry is not feeling well.

"hera you don't know any thing, so leave it "shehry said and something broke inside me , I standup and going inside when shehry hold my wrist and trun me towards him .