chapter 22

HUSSAIN POV#

The moment mom anouced I feel moist in my eyes. I don't know why I am not happy why I am feeling something is going away from me . mom guster me to sit next to abiha I feel so uncomfortable and shehry bhai congrtes me and I just stood there dhumforded. Samya gave the gulabjamun to abiha and cogrates her but I feel something weird in her voice she congrats me and I can see tears in her eyes , why she is crying.

I just wanted to talk to mom but when ever my graze stif towards mom my question just got lost in my throat. She was looking so happy .

I don't know how to react how to tell mom and dad that I am not happy with this engagement . samya hug mom and I can see treas in her eyes mom kissed her forehead and she leave without looking back . she run towards her car I excuse everyone and went behind her I call her but she ingnore my voice and steaing in her car she left in full speed . I feel someone puts a knife in my heart . I was lost in the trace when I feel someone behind me .i trun around to find shehry looking towards me .

"kiya howa" he said coming towards me .

"bhai I don't want this engagement. Kash mai nay samya to dallas mai bata diya howa" I said like a 2 years old baby how is scrade of sharing his candy with someone.

Shehry hug me back and try to clam me .

SHEHRY POV#

Hussain run behind samya and I can see something wrong in there behaviour. I walk behind hussain and found hussain calling samya but she just ingnore him . I was standing a bit far from hussain when he trun around with blood shoot eyes . I walk towards him and ask"kiya howa" I was in middle of my sentence when hussain hug me tightly ."bhai I don't want this engagement kash mai nay samya to dallas mai bata diya hota"he said and I can feel that he is sobbing I hug him back and try to clam him.

After few moments I guster hussain to goinside as everyone will get worried why we are her . hussain nodded and went inside the house.

I was laying on my bed thining about hussain when my phone start raining.  I pick my phone from side table to find hera's call I pick it up .

"'hey hru" I said in a low voice."I am fine shehry what happed to you its everything is fine" she ask and I start smiling she always know that when I am happy or worried."yup I am fine" I said "kuch to howa hai shehry tell me" hera ask and  i told her everything and she also got confuse on samya and hussain situation.

SAMYA POV#

Its been a month that asif uncle announce hussain engagement , hussain left for Pakistan 3 week agao and I don't went to meet him , I don't have a courge to meet him or face him , shista aunty is calling me from last 5 days and I am liying her that I am busy with my work and assignments .ayesha went to Chicago to meet her parents and she is coming back after 2 days . I woke up late today as I am not feeling well ,I take a longer shower and start making breakfast when I herad a knock at my door , I went o open it to find hera bahabi and shehry bhai there.

SHEHRY POV#

Its been a month we meet samya , I keep on calling her but she is ingnoring my calls and text , while she pickup mom calls and told her that she is busy with her work, so today me and hera though to vist her and look that if she is fine or not , I park my car infront of samya'splace and hera knock the door after few mintes , the door got open to revel samya with puffy eyes ,sceems like she didn't slept for long ,"hey shehry bai" she said and hug hera and me and guster us to come in . we enter to find her lounge all mess up "yeh paka samya ka hi apartment hai na " I mentalyy thought "sorry wo actually I was working last night or yahani sogai ti " she said picking up some papers from the floor.while hera pass me a confuse look

"bhai have a seat" she said and we nodded. "kasi ho samya" hera said in low voice with full concern ."mai theek hoon bahbai app kasin hai" she said taking seat infornt of hera ."hum to theek hai , app itni busy hogai hai kay na call receive kar rahin hain or na hi kisi text ka replay" hera said and samya look down .

"bahbai sorry , I was to busy with my job " she said and I am just lost in my thoughts thinking about what happened to her.

HERA POV#

I am just thinking what happened to her , she's not like this before its sceem she is hurt badly or maybe she don't want to talk, my eyes went towards shehry and he was stairing samya may be he is lost somewhere,I was in my thought when samya voice pull me back"bahai coffe?" she asked and I nodded she walk towards the kitchen and I tap on shehry shoulder "hmmm" he replied "shehry r u okay?" I asked and he nodded. After few mintues samya join us with tray in her hand she put the tray on the table and shumble when shehry insuntly hold her from falling and help her to sit ,"samya tumhay fever hai" shehry said and I touch samya's forehead and she was buring like fire.

"samya utho foran or chalo humaray shaat" shehry said angrly "bhai I am fine .bs"samya said and shehry cut he in middle "mai neechay jaraha hon 5 mintues hai neechay ao" shehry said picking up his car keys he left samaya apartment and to my suprice samya didnt say a single word.

SHEHRY POV#

Samya is suffering fro high fever and her blood pressure is low so the doctor gave her some medicine and she is sting with hera while I am waiting for the doctor so I can talk to him after few second the nurse call me and I walk inside .

"hello" I said and the doctor pass e a smile "have a seat" sh said and i nodded."so mister shehryyar you are samya's ? she asked questionly "I am his cousie" I said and she nodded "I don't know what happened to her , but you have to takecare of her , she is suffrining from depration  " she said in one breath and I got shocked "what" only think come out from my mouth "yup she is thinking about something or something is bodaring her" she said and I nodded ."I think she need a physiologist r someone who she can tell anything" she said and 1 name come in my mind hussain."I prescribe some medicen gave these to her and try to talk to her " he said and I nodded and leave his room , I walk towards samya and without saying a signal word I drop samya at her apartment and drive back home thinking about what should I do for her , should I tell hussain about it , or can I Ayesha for help.

hello guyz ,

hope you all like this new chapter .

will hussain got courge to tell his parents about samya , what will me there reaction about it .

keep reading

like,comment and share