chapter 24

what you guyz think about abiha .

do share your views ,love to read them.

like,comment and share

AYESHA POV#

Its been a week that I am in chicargo to attend my brothes wedding .its always feel amazing to srounded by ur family and love on . I am trying to contact samya from last 4/5 days but she is not reciving my call or messeges .i am a bit worried for her but I know she mit be busy with shehrys wedding.

Mom and me decided to go for a shopping today so I just got ready waiting for my mom to join me . I was checking my instgram when I recived a call from an unknow number . "hello whos there" I ask reciving the call."hey I am luke from

SORIEEBLISS you must be miss ayesha" the person said and I got confuse ."yup how do u know me and how can I help you" I said and mom join me and both of us leave the house."mama I just call you to ask about miss samya" the person said and I feel the floor slips from my feet I heated at my places "what you want to ask" I said and mentally prayed that samya is find and safe.

"mama she is not coming from last 2 day and we are tring to contact her but her phone is switch off and she is not responding on our mails she assiend all her events to endy and enna" the person said and I got worried ."ok ill call u in a bit actually she is not with me right now let me contact her and tell you why she is not there "I said cutting the call I run towards my house I went in my room and picking up my laptop I open the camera which is attact by shehry bhai in our lounge . everything is find there but samya is no be be sceen any where .

SHEHRY POV#

I woke up early today as its my mendhi ,hussain is inlock in his room last night he not not talk to anyone. I was walking towards the kicten when my phone start rining . taking out my phone I swipe thee screen to find out ayesha's call . why she is calling me ,I thought to myself and picking up the call ."shehry bhai where is samya" she ask in bit worried voice and I got confuse why she is asking me "she must be at her apparment" I said and waited for her repaly " she is not at apparment, she assineged all her event to andy and anna she is not picking anyone call or messeges. I opne the camre and everything looking find but samya is not there" she said and I just got worried "kiya mtlb samya nhi hai wo raat ko to appament jai hai yahan say " I said loudly and find mom coming towards me with an worried expersion."tum wait karo mai ja kar check karta hoon" I said and cut her call.

I went in my room to pick up my car key , "mom mai 1 gantay mai ata hoon hussain uthay to us ko bolya ga call me' I said closing the door behind me . "shehry beta kahan jarahay ho"I hear mom voice from behind but I cant tell her right now .

I drive my car towards her apparement her car was parked on her parking , I went inside and knock at her door but there was no respond I got bit worried why she is not opeing the door . I was about to call Ayesha when a lady called me .

"excuse me" she said from the next apparment I walk towards her and answer "yup you know why she is not oping the door" I ask and she handed me a envople with some keys. I take them and went towards my car.

I open the envelope to reveal 2 envolpe inside it .1 letter name Ayesha and other have my name . I open the letter and start reading it....

HUSSAIN POV#

I was sleeping peacefull in my room,when I hear someone shouting or crying . I leave my bed rubbing my eyes I went towards the staircase to find mom crying while rabbi bahbai nosh appi and phupo trying sitting next to her ehilr shehry trying to contact someone and his expersion are bit lost.

I went towards mom and sit next to her.i hold her from her shoulder and she rested her head on my shoulder ."mom kiya howa" I ask mom and she start crying . I got worried and confuse at same time when suddenly shehry kick hard at the sofa and I got totally scrade that why mite happened here.

"koi mujhy batai ga yahan kiya horaha hai" I ask looking towards mom and shehry and both of them are looking so worried."samya is not at her apartment from last night" shehry said and I feel something break inside me"what" I said and shehry told me the whole story and I just got confuse why she did that why she left us ..

"magar wo kahan gai raat tak to theek ti wo beta "mom said and I hold her tighly , I was consoling mom when maha come running towards hehry "bhai some anna is at the door " shehry went out and I walk behind him " hey I am enna , you must be shehry " she asked nicely and shehry nodded " samya assied me ur event she left for Pakistan so now I am ur panner " she said and I look towards shehry "paksitan" come out of my mouth .

SHEHRY POV#

FLASHBACK....

I open the letter and start reading it.

Hey bhai I know u will get angry at me after reading this letter but when u read it I wll be so far from all of you . bhai I am going back to Pakistan I want to live with my nanu she is sick and she wants me there, Mujhy mom dad kay janay kay bad yahan ana hi nhi chaiya ta . yahan kuch bi to mera nhi na koi rista na koi ghar or zammen . I have submitted my risten letter for my job.

Bhai ajj tak jo bi time juzaray app logo kay shatt that was the best time of my life I don't forget any moment spend with you . when ever I see you I always thought that if I have a brother it should be same as you .bhai do thanks asif uncle and shista anuty for always being there for me when every I need them .everymoment spend with you all is the golden period of my life but now I have to go back in my relatity .

I know you will be angry at me but bhai don't worry enna will be doing all the arragment for you wedding I already paid her so you don't have to pay and its your wedding gift ,i wish i do all the arrangement but i have to go,may allah bless you and hera bhabi.

Bhai I have something for hera bahabi its in my closet ask Ayesha to handed it to bahabi. there is an other packeg in my closet for maha give it to her and give my love to her . I wish I can spend more time with you all.

Take care

SamyaJ

I read the letter and don't know why I feel something happened to samya why she did that .. I called Ayesha and told her about the letter and stuffs and she is comeing tomorrow to find out why samya leave us like this.