chapter 9

so our superstar finally achieved his dream , 1st teaser is out watch it support it :)

HUSSAIN POV#

I was sleeping when I here knock at the door "jee" I said while sitting straight on the bed the door open and maha enter "bhai mama is calling you " she said and leave my room . I get up and went to take a quick shower after taking shower I pivkup my phone and went downstair . I walk towards the kicten and sidehug mom "good moring beta" mom said with a smile "jee " I said going towards the fridge "beta mai shehry ka shaat jarahi hoon 1 ghantay mai agaon gi" mom said while making breakfast for me "kahan jarahi hai app" I ask she was about to answer when shehry enter the kicten "mom chalen " he said and mom nodded , mom left with shehry . I take my breakfast and sitted on the table while maha is wacting her cartoon .

SHEHY POV#

After droping samya to her apartment I come to pick mom as she will heply samaya . me and mom walk towards samya's apartment when I hear a lound voice from her room me and mom run towards her appaerment and knock loudly "samya "I said "samya beta darwaza khlooo"mom said with a scrade face. After few mintues samya open the door while holding her wrist and her eyes are filled with tears.

"kiya howa beta" mom said and she start crying .

SAMYA POV#

I was exploring my small apartment when my eyes travel towards the balcony I walk towards it and try to open the door ,it was a sliding down but maybe its stuck or something I was trying my best to open it but I failed ."kiya hai yr kul gao" I said to the door and move a side I walk towards the room there was 2 room and a kicten and a lounge basically its jarar uncle's apparent . I was walking towards the kitchen when suddenly I got bump into something and I fall on my wrist ."ammmmiiiiiii " I said and start crying "ohh its hurt " I was crying when I here a loud knock on my door I get all my corage and went towards the door .

I open my door to find shehry bhai and shista aunty at the door . I was controlling my tears when shista aunty ask me "kiya howa beta" and I start crying loudly . "aray beta kiya hogaya " she said and hud me tighly . we walk towards the lounge and aunty try to clam me down . "beta show me your hand " aunty said and touch my wrist "ammmmiiiii" I shouted and start crying "uff maybe is ki wrist mai chost lag gai hai beta is ko doctor kihan lay kar chalo" aunty said to shehry bhai and I mentally curse my self doctor nhi plzzzz.

SHISTA AUNTY POV#

Me and shehry bring samya to hospital and we got to know that samya got a hairline flasture she is crying like a baby . "she is done" the doctor said and I come out of my thought "you need to takecare of her atleast she have to take rest for a week . " doctor said and give her some medicens. "chalo beta " I said and we all walk towards shehry car "shehry bhai drop me to my apartment" samya said and I look towards her "kuyn"I said and she look down "you are going with us " I said and she look towards me with a confuse face "magar aunty mai theek hoon" she said "beta u need rest" I said and she nodded and I passes her a smile . we all seated in shehry car and went to our house.

SAMYA POV#

Doctor stugested me rest for a week and thank god I have my university next Monday so I will be fine . shista aunty force me to come with her and I cant refuse her . khas mom hoti I though while controlling my tears I was lost in my thought when someone shake me .

"samay lets go" aunty said and I nodded . we walk towards her hourse , she rang the bell and after few mintues the door open and maha jump on me "ochh" I said and aunty move maha aside "sorry samya appi"she said looking down "its fine sweet heart " I said and we all walk in . I seated in lounge and aunty went to make something to eat .after few mintues shehry bhai enter and seated in fornt of me ."to kiya kar rahiti app jo chot lag gai " he ask me with getting bit angry "hai wo " I was about to said when asif uncle enter "shista " he said alound and I lost in my thought that when ever abbu comes from office he always call mom 1st . I was lost in my thought when asif uncle call me "samya beta" he said while walking towards me I stand up and greeted him .he kissed my forehead and it fell so amazing .he ask me about my injurly and I told him that what happened . we all are seated in lounge talking on random things but hussain is not there . "hussain kahan hai" I ask shehry bhai and he rise his eyebrows.

HUSSAIN POV#

After having breakfast I walk in my room to do some work . I was doing my work when suddenly my phone start ringing I pick it up to fine atif."hey bhai" I said and he remind me that they are coming tonight . as shehry's engament is on Saturday . I was complting my work as I know that when ever we all are together we cant give time to other thing . I was so lost in my work when I look towards the time and I got to know that I was in my room from 4 hours . I close my laptop and went downstair.

While going downstair I here a familiar voice but cant recognise it . I walk towards lounge and fine samya stting with everyone .yeh yahan kiya kar rahi hai ? I though to myself and sit behind shehry ."beta kahan tay hussain" mom said with a angry expersion "mom kam kar raha ha ta " I said and she nodded "so hussain wo rabiya ki flight 5 50 ki hai us ko airport say pick karlayna " mom said and I nodded ,"or shehry beta tum nay atif or hamza say poch liya wo kub arahay hai" mom said and my eys travel towards samya she was looking lost ohh what happened to her hand ."aunty mai kuch poch sahkti hoon " she said and mom nodded "kariyat rabbi bahabi bi arahi hai atif or hamza bi koi ocation hai kiya" she said and I look towards shehry who is blushing? Really.

SHEHRY POV#

Mom was asking me that did I call atif and hamza and I nodded when samya suddenly ask mom "aunty mai kuch poch sahkti hoon " she said and mom nodded "kariyat rabbi bahabi bi arahi hai or atif or hamza bi koi occation hai kiya" she said and I start smileing .

"shehry tum nay bataya nhi issay " mom ask and I nodded "beta sautarday ko shehry ki engament hai " mom said and I can she samya shock face .

"congrates bhai " she said and I just pass her a smile .

We all talk on random thing .after few moments samya left as she is tried . and we all went to our rooms .

SAMYA POV#

Aunty told me that its shehry bhai engament onsaturaday and I got very extended after having dinner I feel bit sleepy Iexcuse everyone and aunty showe me maha room . I got fresh and lay down . I wastrying to sleep when my hand strat hurting realy badly . I look towards theclock and find out that its 1 in night "sub sorahay hogayn kiya karo abb " Ithough to my self and sit strigh on the bed . I move towards my side to drinksome water but there is no water bottle behind me . I get up from the bed andwent towards the kicten I was about to enter the kicten when I bumpt intosomeone I was about to shoct when someone put his hand on my month . I try toremove his grip and stand starigh the person open the light and my eyes comeout of its socket ,"hussain" I said "jee mai " he said and I got embares "tumhay kuch chaiya samya " he said and I nodded "actually mera hat mai bhot painhoraha hai can I get a pain killer " I said and he nooded he wallk towards thedower and handed me a pain killer ."I walk towards fridge and take a waterbottle I was about to talk the pain killer when hussain stop me " samya takethe pain killer with milk not water " he said and I mentally slap myself . hepasses me a glass on milk and I look towards him making bad faces . "kiya howa" he said "I don't like milk " I said and he bustout laughing "what r u serious samya " he said and I make a cryface ."I will take it with water thanku " I said and take the apin killer . Iwas about to leave the kicten whn I thought that what he is doing here thislate . I trun around and call him " hussain" I said and he trun around " youneed something" he said " why are you up so late" I said and he pointed owardsthe kattel what yeh itni raat ko chai penay aya hai . I left the kitchen and went towards maha room I lay done and don't know when dose off

hope you all are liking my story

like ,comment and share