chapter 10

Samya pov #

Its being 2 days that I am in asif uncle house they are so nice everyone is coming from newyork to attend shehry bhai engagement . I was searching for aunty I walk towards kitchen and find her making lunch for everyone "aunty " I said and she turn around " han samya beta " she said and I walk towards her " aunty shehry bhai say bolayn mujhy apartment chor dayn " I said and her face expression got changed "kuyn beta " she said "aunty mujhy university ki perpartion karni hai or mujhy ajj apni car bi pick karni hai " I told her and she nodded .

I walk out from kitchen and went towards shehry bhai "shehry bhai mujhay apartment chor dayn " I said and he nodded . I bites my good bye and leave asif uncle house .shehry bhai drop me at my apartment . I enter my apartment and unpack my stuff. I was unpacking my stuffs when my eyes went towards the envelop with jarar uncle give me . I seated on my bed and open the envelope .

I seated and open the envelope to relived so many paper I places some paper on the bed and open another envelope with my name on it .

I was about to open the envelope some one ring the bell I put the envelope down and walk towards the door I open the door to relive his mesmerizing eyes "samya control" I was lost in hussain when he call me "samya" I come out of my though and feel embarrasse on my act "hey " I said he is looking at me and I got confuse why he is here? "lagta hai app kihan anadar bulanay ka riwaj nhi" he said and mentally slap me . I move aside and gesture him to come. He enter and I close the door I went behind him " have a seat" I said and he nodded I sit in-front of him and he was lost some where when I clear my troth on purpose. He extend a bag towards me "hey yeh mom nay bejha hai tumhary liya" he said and I take the bad ."is mai kiya hai" I said "I don't know he said and was about to leave.

"tea" I ask looking towards him and he nodded . I put the bag down and went towards the kitchen and hussain walk towards the balcony."nice apparent by the way" he said looking around .

HUSSAIN POV#

I finish my work and went downstair to find no one at home expect mama and phupo . I went towards the kicten and take a water bottle I walk back to my room . I change my clothes as it time to hit the gym.after changing I was at stairs when I hear mom voice I went towards her .

"jee mom app nay bulaya" I said looking towards her."beta tum kahin jarahay hoo" she ask and I nodded."beta mera 1 kam kardo"she said and give me a shopping bag . she handed me the bag "beta yeh samya ka hai us ko day ao" she said and I am shock that she left and I don't know."magar mom mujhy us ka apartment ka address nhi pata" I said in confusion .

"ruko " she said and walk in her room after a minute or 2 she some out with a paper in her hand "yeh lo " she said and handed me a paper "yeh hai samya ka addres make shore to tell her that she have to be here at 4 tomorrow" mom said and I nodded . I bit my good bye and walk towards my car .

I seat in my car and put the address in the GPS and start my engine .after about 15 mintues I park my car behind her apparment and walk towards her apparment I rang the bell and after few mintues she open the door and she seems lost .

She gesture me to come in and she left to make tea I walk towards her balcony I was trying to open the door but its stucks .

I hear the door bell I walk towards the door "I got it" I said and open the door and find no one there I peek out but find no one in the colidoor I was about t close the door when my eyes when to a parcel I pic it up and close the door behind I enter the lounge with the parcel "konta hussain" samya said coming out from the kicten with a mug I her hand "you got a parcel" I said handing her the package . she take the parce and handed a the mug ."nobody knows that i am here so how can send this " she said and I set on the sofa and samya was standing and she is looking the parcel .

SAMYA POV#

I was making tea when I hear the door bell I was going to open it when I hear hussain vpice " I got it" he said and open the door . I pure the tea in the mug and bring it out I walk out from the kicten and find hussain with a parcel "konta hussain " I said looking towards hussain and he handed me a parcel "you got a parcel" he said and I handed him the tea he set on the sofa while I was lost in the parcel .yeh kon bejh sahkta hai mujhy no body have my address accept jarar uncle and asif uncle family . I was lost in my thought when his voice pull out me from my though "open it" he said and I nodded . I open the parcel and find some pictures in it with a letter .

UFF KAHANI MAI 1 OR TWIST ABB IS PARCEL MAI KIYA HAI .

KEEP READING FOR MORE TWIST AND TRUN .

LIKE,COMMENT AND SHARE