chapter 20

NEXT DAY

SAMYA POV#

I woke up with a loud sinze I open my eyesto find bingo on my bed looking towards me , I pickup my phone and opeing my sceen my eyes come out of its shocket its 8:00 in morning , I get up from my bed talking my clothes I went to take a quick shower after talking shower I dried my hair and picking my bag I went o Ayesha's room find her sleeping .

"Ayesha utho we are getting late its 8 :20 , I said oping her blinding."kiya" she said running towards bathroom after few mintues she come out and I DRIVE TOWARDS OUR UNI , I parked my car and we run towards our class .

We are back from uni an Ayesha is pakcing her stuffs as she is going to chicrgo her mom is calling her ,so our university is close for a months so she decided to visit chicargo,"Ayesha sub kuch rahk liya hai na" I said passing her clothes."jee ammi jee" she said and I passes her a smile.she is leaving tonight so we decided to go out and have some fun.coming out from ayesha's room I hated to my room . I took a long shower and wore a red and black jumpsuit and paired I with black vans. I was making my hair when my phone start ringing, making a highpony tail I pickup my phone to reveal endy's call (he work with me)

ME:hi endy.

ENDY" hey samya ,I need a favour.

ME: yup endy, what happened.

ENDY:samya ! I am suffriving from fever and I have a event today, can u do it for me .

He said and I mentally thought what should I do now, If I do his event so who wll leave Ayesha to the airport.

Endy: samya plz every one is busy with there evenets and only you have a off today .

ME: OK endy I do it for you , text me the venue and the theam.

He cut the call and texted me the venue , I was lost in my thought thinking about who will drop Ayesha at the airport when I got a msg . I swip my screen to find hussain text.

HUSSAIN: hey good moring any plans for today.

ME :good morning hru? Nothing special plan")

HUSSAIN" can we meet ?

ME: today ? sorry work call L

HUSSAIN : NO PROBLEM .

ME: anything special?

HUSSAIN : not really , jub milo gi tab batao ga.

I read hussain and walk towards ayesha's room.i enter her room find her already.

"kiya howa mo pay 12 kuyn bagay howay hain"Ayesha asked doing her makeup.

"yr I cant drop you" I said sitting on her bed , she trun towards me "magar kuyn" she asked ."endy was not feeling well so I have to do the arrangements" I said looking down and feeling embarais"to abb " she said and I have no answer.

"if you don't mind mai tumhay phelay drop kardoon airport" I asked looking towards Ayesha "ya sure girl not a big deal, if you have some problem let me call asim" she said and she dailed asmi's number and he is going to drop Ayesha to airport.

I bites my good bye with Ayesha , picking up my bad and phone I drive my car towards the venue.

SHEHRY POV#

I just came back from office as after a long time we will be a DJ a the event , changing my clothes I went to hussain room to see if he is ready or not, I knock on his door and find him ready .