chapter 31

update

SHEHRY POV#

I woke up with my phone vibrating badly , I pickup my phone and swiping the screen I put my phone on my ear ,i ended the conversation and I put my mobile in my pocket as I was about to go back in my room my glaze shifted towards balcony to find hussain standing there, I walk towards him .and stand next to him

"sain" I said holding her shoulder ,"hmm" he said still looking out "hussain say it bro" I said truning him towards me ."what are you talking about bro" he said "agar pyar kartay ho or konay say dartay ho to boldo samya ko" I said and he looked down.

"hussain larki hea wo. You should know the difference bro , be a man go and tell her that you love her, warna mom ko bolday ta hoon kay abiha or tumhari shadi paki " I said and he just went speechless.

SAMYA POV#

"BHU dehkay yeh frames kitna ganday horahay hai kisi say bol kay saf karwaihay" I said pointed towards our photo fame ."bibi sub kahin na kahin masroof hai mai kardayti hoon" she said bring a leader , I look her from head to toe and stop her "bhu ghar mai shadi hai kadi torna ka dil kar raha hai to asay hi bata dayn " I said looking her and she just smiled on my suitation .

I was standing on this big ladder and trying to clean the photo frames 1 by 1 , I don't know why mom always love to put these picture on this wall , this wall contant all pictures from mom and dad wedding day to my grauation, I was trying to fix a frame but my hand was not reaching there ."bhau mujhy 1 or kapra chaiya" I asked bhu and she left to bring it , I stood there trying to clean the last frame .

I reached at the frame and I was about to clean it when a liazed pop out from there which make my foot slipped from the ladder I close my eyes as I am ready to broke my bone or I can say die.

Instead of falling on the floor, I fell in something soft, beta samya darn hi howa tum to gai" I mentally thought and open my eyes to realize that I am still on earth .

"marna ka dil kar raha hai to chat say kudo" hussain said looking at me with intense and I get those butterflies in my stomach doing back fipes.

My hand was on his chest and I can feel his beart beat getting faster with every passing second.

Is that because of me ?

Naahhh, how can I effect him.

"hussain" I said and he loosened his grip and put me down .

"what were you doing up there" he said rasing his eyebrows and I look down .

"clearing those frams" I said and he nodded.he was about to say something when bhu enters "samya bibi ye.." bhu said handing me a new cloth , I look towards her "bhu main nhi jarahi abb wahan lizad hai" I said and hussain jump on the sofa making us laugh on his innocents.

"kahan hai " he said looking here and there and I just cant stop laughing."hussain wo wahan upar hai yahan nhi ayi gi" I said controlling my giggle and he pass me a deathly galze.

"bau mai 1 hour mai ayi nanu ko bata diya ga" I took my bag and went out when hussain stop me "samya" I trun around to find him standing near the door "koi kam ta hussain" I said and he nodded."yr mujhy market jana hai kuch layna hai can you take me " he said , I cant agar is ko pata chal gaya mai kahan jarahi ho to yeh sub ko bata day ga , I mentally thought when he shook my shoulder "haan ,nhi hussain , why don't you go with driver I am getting late" I said and runing towards my car .

HUSSAIN POV#

I was sitting on my bed with these idots and thinking about her. I just cant get her off my mind.