chapter 6

ABRAR POV (TAYA ABBU)#

I was looking towards samya who is laying motionless on her bed , doctor is doing her check up .i was looking towards her,itna saal bad mera bhai or us ki family mujhay wapis milti, mai nay kabhi yeh nhi socha ta kay yeh sub hogai ga kash mai ahil ki bad sunlayta us waqt or yahn nhi ata to hosahkta meri bhai ajj zinda hota,I was lost in my thoughs when I feel someone hand on my shoulder I trun around to find asif behind me .he hug me tightly and I brokeout into sobs.

"abrar himat karo tumhay samya ka kayal bi to karna hai"asif said while claming me "samya na kiya kusur kiya ta jo yeh sub hogaya is bachi kay shaat" I said while moving back . i looked towards samya and ask the doctor about her " kiya howa hai issay""she will be fine just mental breakdown hogaya hai stress ki waja say mai nay dawi likh di hai makesure to take care of her" she said while giving me the medicinces.

Hussain and shehry show her they way and me and asif bhai went insdie the room where she is laying motionless.

HUSSAIN POV#

I was standing in the balcony and thinking about samya , she was still uncontious ,mom is making breakfast for everyone shehry and dad is with abarar uncle samreen aunty is with samya .

Wakahi zindgai ka koi barosa nhi 1 pal app kush hotay hai or dosray hi pal app ki zingadi ulat jati hai I was lost in my though when I here someone shouting I run inside the house and notics the sound is coming from samya's room I run towards her room and find on one in her room ."ammi ammi ammi " she was yelling in her sleep . I walk towards her and try to walk her up "samya samya" I hold her by her amrs and she insultnly warp her arms around my neck and start sobbing I feel shiwer in her touch. "mom sub jhoot bolrahay hai na ,app log yahin hai mera pass "I was shock in her action but next moment I was claming her down ."samya samya everything is fine "I said her she suddenly move back and I can see embarament In her eyes.

I move back and ask her " are you fine " she just nodded while standing and walk towards the washroom .i cant see her like this .

SAMREEN POV (TAI AMMI)#

Me and shista are making breakfast when hussain enter the kitchen ."beta app ko kuch chaiya" I ask her and he smile nodded and walk out ."bahabi hum logo ko kal Houston kay liya nikalna hoga , hussain ki uni hai or maha ka school"shaista said while making pharhtay.i smily nodded and places everything on the table we all are still on the table and aliyah went to samya's room to call her .

"mom wo arahi hai" aliyah said and take her seat after few mintues my eyes travel towards the staircase and there she was . looking bit lost her eyes are bloodshot . I was about to cry when shista hold my shoulder "bhahbi " I nodded and she sit near abrar.

SAMYA POV#

I wakeup and realis that I am in someone arms I open my eyes and find hussain hugging me and claming me . what happened to me why he is here ? I though to my self and then relalate hits me and I move back he just star me and ask "are you fine " I simplay nodded and walk towards the washroom . I take a long bath and thinking about mom and dad . kasay kisi bi insane ki zindagi badal jati hai . I was in my though when I here that someone is knocking my door and change my cloths and went towards the door"jee" I said and found aliyah behind the door"samya mom and dad is calling you" she said and I nodded she leave the room and I went to dry my hairs .

After drying my hair I put on my glasses and went down stair walking down I still rember my last meeting with mom and dad , I was about to cry when my eyes travel towards taya abbu and I control myself. I walk towards the dinning area and sit behind taya abbu . we all are eating when I break the slience.

"taya abbu"I said while looking down "jee beta" he said and put his hand on top of mine. "I want to go back" I said and can see everyone expersion got changed ."kuyn beta app yahan rahoo humay shaat plz " taya abbu said and I can say that my this wish hurts him .i looked towards him and hold his hand "plz taya abbu mujhay Karachi jana hai apnay ghar plz I want to vist my house where my mom and dad's memories are plzz"I said and start crying . I feel someone hand on my shoulder and I trun to fine tai ammi and shaisat aunty I trun around and hug her tightly.

"acha 1 shart pay mai app kay shaat chalo gay app 1 month wahan rehay or phir app ko humary shaat yahan ana hoga" taya abbu said and I have no other option so I got areeged.

We all eat our breakfast and I went to my room to packup my stuff . no body is home except tai ammi , aliyah is out for her job interview ,taya abbu is at office , and asif uncle and family went to pack there stuff as they are leavin for Houston tommrow.

I pack my stuffs and walk towards the balcony I stand there and looking out. Mai nay ajj tak nhi socha ta kay meri zindagi asa mor lay gi , meray ammi abbu mujhy say lay lay gi . " I was lost in my thoughs when some one clear his throut at my back I clear my face and trun around shehry bhai is was "tum phir ro rahi ho" he said and I control my tears. "nahi bhai " I said and he walk towards me and stand behind me . "to mai nay suna app Karachi jarahi hai" he said and I nodded " par kuyn?" he ask and I look here and there " bhai I want to spend some thing with there memories " I said and he looked me I was about to cry when he hold me from my shoulder and I was shock on his act I look towards him " samya you are like hussain and maha to me jasay mai un ka bara bhai ho wasay tumhara bi hoon " he said and I nodded " tum hay koi bi masla ho to let me know" he said and I side hug him .

I feel so nice when ever I talk to him . he just talk to me on random thing when aunty call him and he left .

SAMYA POV#

I was sleeping when my phone start ringing I pick it up and find an unknown number kon hosahkta hai I thought to my self and pickup the call .

"hello samya beta " jarar uncle said and I am suprice why he is calling me this time. "jee uncle " I replied while getting up and stiting straight on the bed ."beta meet me today without tell abrar sir its important" he said and cut the call .

Why he wants to meet me and the question is that why he is saying don't tell taya abbu?

update .

hope you all like it .

so comment  down below what you guyz think will happend next , any idea.

keep smiling and do like,comment and share