chapter 11

Smaya pov#

I place the pictures aside without looking it and open the letter .

DON'T THINK THAT YOU ARE SAVE HERE . I WILL KILL YOU THE WAY I KILL YOUR PARENTS .I SEND YOU SOME PICTURES HAVE A LOOK .

I read the letter and look the pictures and my eyes come out of its socket they are my partens picture . tears start rolling down and I fell on my kness.i cried alound .

HUSSAIN POV#

I was looking samya she open the parcel and she open a letter to read she was reading the letter and I felt as if.. as she was holding her tears ,something is worng,she place the letter on the table and pick up some pictures and with in a second she feel on her kness and start crying alound I run towards her "samya " I hold her from her shoulder and let her sit on the sofa "samya kiya hoa" I said and she handed me the picture she was holding . I take the pictures and my eyes come out of its socket there was a pictures of uncle and aunty with blood all around them and a bullet on there head .

Yeh kasay hosahta hai aunty uncle to ...

I again look towards samya she is crying badly . I wanted to hug her and clam her down but could'nt decide should I go for it or not.i called "samya and next moment she open her eyes and her eys are bloodshot she suddenly put her arm around my neck .. I gasped at her sudden action her arm are holding me tighthly while my arms are on side she was crying badly after a moment or two I wrap my arm around her and try to clam her down "samya". I felt her body stiffened at my touch and my neck was wet with her tears,slowly her body got relaxed in my arm .

I dont know who many moments passed by.....when she slowly put down her arms,but my grip was still tight.

"hus...saain" she said and i loss my grip around her waist and move back.she straiten her self and was lost somewhere I was lost in her eyes they are bloodshot but have a different kind of emotions. Her tears are continuously falling and I feel pain in my heart. I standup and bring a glass of water for her "samya pani" I said giving her a glass of water she look towards me and refuse to take it I place it on the table and sit next to samya.

SAMYA POV#

I feel on my kness and crying loudy when I hear hussain voice he come towards me and hold me from my soulder "samya" he said and heply me to site on the sofa "samya kiya howa " he said still holding me I handed him the pictures I still cant belive on my eyes who would do this and why my eys are close and I was lost in my thoughts when I hear hussain voice and I open my eys "samya" he said and I can see consulant in his eyes I don't know what happened but the next moment I snaked my arms around his neck and hugged him .. just don't know there is nothing more safe for me ..

After few moments slowly his strong arms touched my back giving shiver in my spine and he hug me tighly . I crued aloud in the crook of his neck .after few moment I realise that I am hugging hussain . I try to move but his grip was a bit tight "hus.saain" I said and he losses his grip and move back.

I was still lost in the trace when hussain offer me a glass of water I refuse to have it and hussain put the glasse o away he come and sit beside me .

"samya" he said and I move towards him "hmm" I replied and still looking down "samya yeh kon karsahta hai" he said and I look towards him "mujhy nhi pata " I said and tears rolled down my eyes "samya 1 you have to be stronge " he said and I look towards him , is ka dimag to theek hai koi asa kuch dahk kar stronge kasay hosahta hai I thought while looking hussain"samya I know tum meray baray mai kiya soch rahi ho " was I thinking that loud "1 baat you cant leave her alone" he said "magar hussain" agar magar kuch nhi tum apni uni kay hostel mai kuyn nhi rah layti" he said and I look him angrily ."samya is waqt tumari jan ka sawal hai" he said with a tear in his eye .WHY HE IS CRYING "magar hussain agar koi banda mujhy yahn nuksan pohca sahkta hai to hostal us kayliya zada asan nhi hoga" I said and he nodded "magar hostal mai atleast tumhar areeb kareeb log to hongayn na" he said and I agreed .

"1 kam kartay hai abhi tum apnay saman pack karo or meray shaat chalo subha tumhary hostel ka interzam kartay hai or atleast dad ya shehry ko is sub ka baray mai bata daytay hain" he said and I nodded ."magar hussain agar mai nay kisi ko nvolve kiya or us banday nay un ko bi noksan pocha diya to"I said and he look towards me with a simle "samya yeh Karachi nhi Houston hai yahn law follow hotay hain" he said and I nodded .

SHEHRY POV#

Me smith and atif is out when my phone start ringing "hey bro" I said and hussain it was he sceems lost "hey bhai kahan ho" he said and I got worried "hussain kiya howa hai" I said and atif and smith look towards me with a worried expersion ."bhai tum jahan bi ho samya kay appartemnt pay ao jaldi " hussain said and I say smell something fishiey . hussain cut the call and I drive towards samya's apartment . simth and ati is contuines asking me what happened but I don't know why hussain call me there and what he is doing there at samya apartment.

I paeked my car and run towards samya apartment I ring the bell and on the 1st bell hussain open the door he was looking shock,worried,lost "hussain kiya howa sub theek o hai" I said and he nodded he guster us to comein he close the door behind and I walk towards the lounge to find smaya sitting on a sofa and what she is crying what did u do hussain . I trun around to find hussain behind me "hussain what did u do" I said with a angry expersion and he look down . I walk towards samya "samay" I said while holding her shoulder she for once look up and again look down her eyes are filled with tears .what did hussain did to her .

I trun around to findhussain looking towards samya I walk towards himand stand infront of him "tum mujhy abhi bata rahay ho ya mai dad ko call karon" I said taking out from phne from my pocket hussain looked me and hold my arm to stop me "mai batati hoon" I hear samya voice behind me and I trun around and walk towards him ."shehry bhai hussain nay kuch nhi kiya hai sub kuch meri waja say howa hai" she said and I kneed down infront of her "samya" I said I can see that she is controlling her emotiona.

"samya kiya howa hai tell me I am getting worried" I said angrly and samya handed me a paper with some pictures I took that from her hand and read it I feel the ground sliped. I put the letter and pictures aside and look towards samya . "yar is nay kiya kasoor kiya hai joy eh sub horaha hai is kay shaat " I though and have no word to say .

SAMYA POV#

Hussain called sehrhy bhai as he said that someone should know about it except us . after few moment shehry bhai enter and contiuons blaming hussain about my condition and no he is not the reson shehry bhai he was contiunly asking hussain what happened to me and he is speechless . after few mintues I break the slience "mai batati hoon " I said controlling my tears."shehry bhai hussain nay kuch nhi kiya hai sub meriwaja say howa hai" I said and hekneed down infront of me I handed him the pictures and the letter and I can see he is lost in his thought when hussain break the slince this time "bhai tell me what to do" he said and I look towards him who is looking so worried "mai nay sub ko pershan kardiya" I wispher but they heared that "samya pehli baat tum meri choti behan ho jasay maha so don't blam your self "shehry bhai said and I nodded "or secondly you have to leave this apartment .he said and I look towards him who was still lookin the letter "magar bhai" I said and he look towards me "abhi tum apna kuch zarori saman lay lo phir mai dad say baa tar kay dahkta hoon" he said and I nodded I went to my to pack few things which I needed ungrently .i was packing my stuffs when my eys went on the parcel which jarar uncle give me . I put tha parcel in my beag and went out to find shehry bhai and hussain talking on something on my balcony . I went towards them and clear my throuth .

"bhai" I said and they both trun around "are you ready " shehry bhai said and I nodded he look me from head to toe and I got confuse on his expersion "samya beta meri engament hai kal ghar pay mehman hai tum asay chalo gi" he said and I got embares I was wearing a mickly mouse shirt with my sweat pants . I run towards my room I pick up a red printed shalwar suit with dhupta I made messy bund and walk towards lounge to find only hussain there .

"shehry bhai kahan gai" I said and he look towards me" wo ghar gaya mom ka phone aya a" he said and I nodded he pick up my bad and I lock my apartment door .

ABB YEH KON HAI JIS NAY YEH PARCEL SEND KIYA HAI ANY GUESSE.

OR SAMYA KO TO YEH PATA TA KAY US KAY PARENTS KI DEATH PLAN CRUSH MAI HOI TI TO YEH MURDER???????

LIKE,COMMENT AND SHARE :)