chapter 33

SAMYA POV#

I woke up and taking a qucki shower I walk to stair to find everyone busy in preparation.a smile crept onto my lips and I couldn't stop srinning.i went in kicten to find nanu,shasita aunty and tai ammi making breakfast I greeted them."good morning" I said and nanu smile placing her hand on my cheeks.

"kasi hai meri beti"nanu said and I nodded."kiya banaya hai app nay" I asked as I walk towards fridge.

"tumharay fav alo keema"she said and I made a face making nanu chucke.

"kiya yar nanu, ajj be keema alo"I frowned at nanu "yar kamas kam ajj to alo keema nhi banati nanu"

"aray beta mazak kar rahay hain , here you go pan cakes" tai ammi said as she passed me the plate.

I happily took it from her hand and gave her a cheeky smile,after finsing my breakfast I went to heply nanu and ai ammi but they dragged me out of the kicten.

"samya beta go take some rest" nanu said and I nodded."samya I need your help" I heard a voice which sounded familiar I trun around to find shehry bhai and atif standing there .

SHEHRY POV#

I wokeup early today as I have to help samya's nanu and saad with arrangement and stuff as samya is a bride so she is not allowed to go any where and do anything, hussain and dad is at atif place as per nanu "hussain or samya 1 dusaray ko nikal walay din hi dahkay gay abb" so my poor bro have to leave but I can say dil to us ka bi yahin hoga I was in my thought when I hera atif voice "shehry "he was standing on my room door with worried face " kiya howa bhai " I asked and guster him to come inside " bhai mujh say na 1 mistake hogai" he said I mentally slap himpata nhi abb kya kiya hai is nay " I mentally thought " kya kiya" I asked and he look down he was holding a bag in his hand "actually as you know hussain yahn nhi asakta to woo uss nay.." he said taking pause "to us nay kiya atif ?" I asked getting worried " he send a dress for samya and ask to to drop but Anaya cut her pumaja" he said and hide his face in my bad " I look atif in ultra schoked "kiya" I said "yr plz kuch kar"atif said with a sad face and I mentally thought what to do when hera enters "kiya howa shehry " she asked looking towards me and atif "bhabi we need your help " atif said and she nodded .

HERA POV#

Atif told me what he did to samya's mendhi dress and I am bit angry on his who can someone be so irresponsiable , hera I am trying to fix samya's pujma and I don't know what can I do , I come out of my thought as some one snape infront of me "kiya howa bahabi" samya said and I look towards her agar is ko bataya kay yeh is ka hai to deftenety yeh phir ronay laga gi.

FLASHBACK.

"samya stop crying yar " Ayesha said consoling her but why she is crying I went in her room and find samya on floor when a cloth in her hand .

"tum to dor hi raho tum asay kasay kar sahkti ho ayeshaa" she said pushing Ayesha a bit but she feel as she was not read for this.

"kiya howa samya" I asked and she start crying again ,

"wo actually samya give her dress to me for irn and I mistakeily brun it" Ayesha said with a innocent face and I look towards samya .

"samya let me see" I asked taking the dress from samya hand .i hold it and it has a full iron shape in mild of the dress "ohh my god" I hera rabbi bhabi voice and samya start crying again ..

"samya stop crying rabbi bahabi bring a new one for you just wait for some moment " I said and she nodded .

FLASH BACK END .