chapter 36

AFTER A WEEK :

SAMYA POV#

Its been a week that I am nikahfiled yaa only nikah coz its going to take some months to get my imagatio and stuff done .i was making tea for hussain , he is leaving today for America and I don't feel good .

"kiya soch rahi ho wefi" I was bouth out of my thoughts as hussain almost whispered in my ears.

I truned to look him and he stood there with a smile on his face , probling execting a yes.

"kuch nhi" I replied picking up a cup.

"achawww" he said pulling me towards him and glasp at his sudden action.

"hussain" I said looking towards him and he nodded.

"ehmmm ehmm" someone clear it though and we both move back.

"mom ko bolna paray ga is ko yahani chor dayn" hera bahabi said from the door and I feel hell enbared .

"yr bahabi thori dark kay liya to akela chordiya karay" hussain said getting annoyed while hera bhabi chucked on his reply.

"dad is calling you " hera bahabi said and hussain nodded .

HUSSAIN POV#

I was busy packing my stuffs when I hear a knock at the door"come in" I said going towards the cupboard , "here you go" samya said putting my shirt on my bed , I look towards her with a frown and she raise her eyes brow,"what happened hussain" she said folding my coths and I went towards her,"you don't need to knoc the door" I said and she look down.

"let me pack your stuffs , you go and get ready " she said oping my suitcase and I run towards the washroom as I know she will get angry after looking my messy suitcase.

SAMYA POC#

I OPEN HUSSAIN suitacese and to my sprice its all messy he just kept his clothes like rollup and all mess up , "chalo samya beta hoga suro" I said and start packing hussain stuff in his suitcase ,someone knock at the door and shehry bhai enter the room "sain" he said coming in "hey sis where is sain" he said looking towards me and I pointed towards the washroom. He handed me some papers and told me to handed it to hussain I place those papers on hussain laptop.

HUSSAIN POV#

AFTER taking shower I comeout to find my room empty and everything neatly place on it place I walk towards my suit case and it is neat pack.

Picking up my suitcase I went down and place them in lounge . I went to check shehry bai and bhabai and they both are ready so do mom and dad we all are waiting for atif and Ayesha . when I realse that samya is no where to be sceen . I excuse everyone and went to samya room to find her standing near her window , I slowy walk towards her and hug her and to my suprice she not move a inch, I was holding her when I feel she was lost somewhere or maybe she is upset.

"samya " I said and she nodded.

"samya look at me " I whisper soflty , I pulled away and cupped her face between my palms "samya what happened, just kuch months ki baat hai" I said and she look down making me feel bad.

"promise me app mujhy daily call karay ga or jaldi ayi gayn" she asked blinking her eyes , a tear rolled down her water line and slid over my thumb. I gulped .

"I promise " I said kissing her forehead my lips stay in contact with her while I tried to clam myself.

"can I get a hug" I whisperd against her skin and she chucked before wrapping her arms around my neck, I wrap my arms around her waist , I pulled her for a tight hug and smiled holding her as close as I could.

SAMYA POV#

"just so you know I am getting late" hussain said after a mintues and I loose my grip , I keep my hand on hussain chest trying really hard not to cry.

"samya" he said with a smike and I raise m eyebow.

"I am gona miss you" he whispered and I look down controlling my tears. He kept his hand under my chin pulling it up.

"I love you" he said and smile make way to my lips.

hope you all like it .

LIKE ,COMMENT AND SHARE