Epilogue

SAMYA POV#

Its been 5 months meri or hussain ki officaly ruksati hogai , I went to houson but after a month hussain got a offer for a movie from shoib mansoor and we are back in Pakistan, living in my house with nanu.hussain is busy with his shoots and he is in Islamabad from about a week and here I am missing him badly and feeling so sick I don't know what is happing me theres day I want to sleep more and don't want to eat anything or if I eat anything I end up throwing , I didn't tell nanu coz I know she ill be worried .

Its 12:00 in noon and I am still in my bed and super sleepy and tried , nanu went to meet some relative so I am home alone , I was about to sleep again when I got a phone call picking my phone I find hussain name on it which give me some engry ,"kahan hai mai kub say call kar raha ho" he start and I rolled my eyes knowing his expersion "hussain I was sleeping" I said in a low tone "what why r u sleeping" he said in worried tone I was about to answer when I feel the lock of my door twis and the door bust open to find hussain standing there "hussain" I said in ultra shock "he run towards me and sit next to me

HUSSAIN POV#

My shoot is almost done and I just landing in Karachi , I dindt told samya or anyone coz I need to suprice her , I am calling her from last few mintures but she is no picking up which making me worried , I enter the house to find it empty , I walk towards the kicten to find bhua working "bahu sub kahan hai" I asked and she trun around "aray beta app agai , nanu to kahin gain hai to samya bibi ki taybiyat theek nhi wo sorahi hai" she said and I look towards the clock which shows me 12 :00 she never sleep that much I try her number again and this time she pick it up"kahan ho tum mai kub say call ar raha ho" I said coming out of the kicten and walking towards our room "hussain I was sleeping" she said in a low tone making me more worried "why r u sleeping" I said opeing my room door to find samya lying on the bed with a weak expersion , I cut the call and sit next to her and touch her forehead which is not preety hot but she is looking week"sam"I said but she hurriedly standup and run towards the washroom and start throwing up ,"samya are you fine" I said and she shock her head I help her and she sit on the bed "hussain I am not feeling well , kuch dino say mai bhot week feel karrahi ho or I am fedup of throwing " she said and start crying "samya " I said and hug her and I got really worried .

SHEHEY POV#

Hussain just call me and told us that they are comeing in 2 week which means again masti , I miss my brother and specially samya .i was in my thoughts when I got a call from hussain "kasa hai bhai" I said picking up and walk towards the lounge where everyone else is "hum theek hai app log kasayn hai" he said and I give the mobile to mom and dad "assalam alikum mom and dad " he said and I can see few teras in mom eyes i must say i got jealous sometimes mom hussain ko mujhy say zada pyar karti hain"walakium assalam beta kasay ho tum log" mom said bring me back from my thoughts "hum theek hai mom maha kasi hai kahan hai" samya said sitting behind hussain " maha school gai hoi hai beta " mom said and hera join us as well ,"beta to tum log kub tak arahay ho" dad asked and I see a smile on sain face "dad wo samya ko abhi kuch time kay liya travel mana kiya hai too" hussain said rubbing the back of his head while samya just move from the frame I look towards hera and she is looking me in same way "mtlb beta" mom asked and I snach the phone from moms hand "shocky jo mai soch raha hoon" I said and hussain nodded with a smile "mom rohan ki behan ya bhai anay wala hai" hera said from behind and mom look towards me "mom means yeh shoki baap banaly wala hai" I said and mom litelly smile which I can say she is super happy " aray wah Mubarak ho humari beti kahan hai bhai" dad said while hussain trun the camera towards samya who is looking like a tamatar "oye tamatar bata kuyn nhi" I said getting a slap from mom "wo agar ajj main a atay to aunty ko abhi bi kuch nhi soch rahiti " hussain said and samya made a face .