chapter 25

hey guyz .

hope you all like my story .

like, comment and share

SAMYA POV#

AFTER3 WEEKS:

Its been 2 week that I am here In Karachi with my nano . I was laying down on my bed and thinking about what happened to me in these few days , why I leave Houston, why I wrote those letters to shehry bhai and Ayesha,why I don't have courage to contact Ayesha and ask her howz everyone there,I look each and every pictures of shehry bhi wedding on snapchat instagram and they all arelooking amzing . I was lost in my thoughts when I here a knock at my door " agai" I said stting starigh on my bed trying my hair in a bund "samya bibi nanu app ko bula rahi hai" bua comes to call me .bua is naus maid but she is so nice lady she is with nanu after nanas death and she take care of everything . she left the room and I went to get fresh and ready .

After taking a quick shower I change into a tshirt and pajama as I don't have any desi dress here with me . I pick up my wale and went to nanu's room to find her stting on her rolling chair with newspaper in her hand I sholy walk towards her and hug her from behind "samya beta tum uth gai" nanu said kissing me on my forehead and I nodded .i sit down behind her placing my head in her laps she just rug my hairs with her hand and I feel so good and safe ."nashta karoogi" nanu said and I smiple nodded . she said rahim chacha to make breakfast for me and I just sit in her lap reminging mom .

AYESHA POV#

Its been 2 weeks that samya leave Houston and shehry bhai is still angrin on her and hussain is just got busy with his stuff and he is not talking to anyone about this ..

I wokeup early as i have to clean samya's room . the leandlod infrom me as she is giving that room to someone else. After doing my breakfast I open samy's room door to find everything on its place. I enter her room with heavy step , every monets pass with her flashes in my eyes . my eyes went on her side table to find a frame there I pickup the fram to find the picture from shehry's engament where me,samya hussain are teasing hera bahabi and shehry bhai I start smiling after watching that picture and place it back on her side table .

I pick up a carten and open smaya's closet my eyes come out of it socket , her all dress are hanging there , I start unhanging her clothes and packing in the catoun when my eye went to a chit stick on her dress. Putting her dress aside I remove the chit to read it .

"I LEAVE ALL THESE FOR YOU AYESHA I KNOW YOU ALWAYS LIKE THEM SO PLZ WEAR THEM AND TAKE PICTURE WHEN EVER YOU WEAR THEM , IF DESINY LET US TO MEET SOMEDAY I WILL LIKE TO SEE THESE DAYS ON YOU "

I read the letter and clear my tears with start rolling fom my eyes . after wraping her clothes I open her book self to find it empty I close it and walk towards her dress and it's also clean after cleaning her room I was about to leave the room when my eyes when on her desk ...

SAMYA POV#

After doing breakfast I decided to check my mail and apply for some job as I am hel bored and I don't want to be free and remind everything which happened with me in last few months.

I walk towards room and unwrap my stuff . I didn't unwrap anything as I don't want to . I put my clothes in the cupbords . after cleaing I went towards my bed to find my laptop bag . I find it evry where but I cant found it .

"buaaaa" I call bua as she put it some one she call after a second "jee bibi" she said looking toward me "mera laptop bag dehka hai" I said and she walk towards nanu room and after few mintues she eneter with my handbag "bibi yeh" she said handing me the bad . "nahi yeh nhi pink colour ka hoga bara say" I said expaling her . I take my hand bag from her hand and throw it on the bag .