Chapter 4: The Truth Revealed

Summer is a time when everyone wants to party, have fun, go to the beach, hang out with friends, or spend time with the family. It's a time where everyone can have fun and enjoy themselves. Isn't it?

Well that isn't the case for everyone, because for most of the teens in Beacon Hills, they spend most of their time running away from danger, defeating evil, and saving the town. If anything, summer is probably a trainwreck. At least they don't have to balance homework and classes with saving the world.

These heroes will probably break a leg or arm before getting any rest, this includes two teenagers that were moving through the forest. Scott and Stiles had decided to pick up where they left off during the day than at night, where they could reach the energy source without being interrupted. After the unfortunate encounter in the woods, Stiles stayed at Scott's home for a while until he drove to his. The next morning, he woke up really early and joined with his friend to find the energy source before the hunters did.

"Stiles, what are we gonna do with the new hunters?" Scott asked as they ran through the forest like they did last night. They ventured through the wilderness in broad daylight as they hoped that they wouldn't end up running into the same hunters as yesterday.

Stiles rolled his eyes and answered, "Well, I was thinking that we could all grab a cup of coffee and talk about each other's feelings. Come on Scott, it's simple, we need to stay as far away from them as possible." So that way, I could talk to my dad alone and settle all this without leading you to your death.

Scott had to ask, "Why are they even here? The Argent Family has hunted many werewolves in Beacon Hills for a while now, isn't it odd that they had just arrived here? Aren't you curious about this as I am?"

Stiles shrugged and said, "Scott, they're hunters. Hunting monsters and killing them is their job. We can't change that." Scott shook his head. Stiles looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "So you don't believe me? Your best friend?"

Scott sighed loudly and said, "I'm just saying that if they're here, it has to be for a good reason." Stiles waved his hand, dismissing the subject. The two walked for a while in comfortable silence until Scott spoke up, "Have you thought much about college? Isn't it exciting for the both of us?"

Stiles laughed a little and noted that it was exciting, however, college wasn't was on his mind right now. But he did appreciate Scott for trying to lighten the mood a bit, if anything he needed it.

Desperately...

The boys walked further into the woods as they continued to talk about college and plans for their future. Scott was still uncertain where he was planning to go. He had a variety of colleges accept him, and they were really good schools, but it hasn't been easy for him to pick. Stiles only said he was planning to attend George Washington University. Being one of the most popular colleges in the US, Stiles did not have to give it a second thought.

As they continued to walk and talk about future plans, they were not aware that they weren't alone. Behind a bush, just a few feet away was Dean and Sam Winchester. They stayed hidden as they followed the teen boys to the energy source.

"Dean, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, that werewolf is a lot more powerful than we thought. And his friend is human. I don't think it's right that we have to stalk them like this. Especially since they've never hurt anybody. Records are clean on these two."

Dean looked back at Sam with his serious face on. "Sam, we need to find that energy source before they do, who knows what they'll do with it! It's simple, we just have to follow them until they reach the energy spike, grab whatever has the energy, and then we run like hell. Come on Sammy, I'm not stupid," Sam rolled his eyes, for he remembered he numerous times Dean had been stupid.