Chapter 18: Turn of the Tides

"Are you done with my spell yet," the man asked as he strolled into Regina's office like he actually owned the place. Rumplestiltskin rolled his eyes and continued to pour down a green liquid into a small flask held by Mary Winchester. In all honesty, he didn't think he would've liked being in her presence, but she was rather tolerable. For one, she was quiet and kept to herself, and she didn't bother to make conversation as much as they continued to work. It was like this for the past four days and quite frankly, she has helped with gathering ingredients and following instructions when it came to incantations and potions.

"Well, I need an answer, dog," the man exclaimed as he slapped Rumple in the face, and it was a hard slap indeed. The Dark One growled a bit and turned to the smirking man. With a scowl, Rumple wiped off the blood from his chin.

"Can't you leave just leave us alone to do your stupid spell," Mary questioned with venom in her voice. The man only smirked at as he winked.

"Hello, Mary," the Winchester shivered as she slowly turned around to see the last being she wanted to see right now. Lucifer leaned against the door frame with a cheesy grin on his annoying face. She glared at him with pure hatred and anger.

"Oh, come on Mary, no hard feelings right? I mean I only tortured you for like a month, and look at you now! You're working with the Dark One to finish our master plan."

Rumple smirked like the monstrous being, "Since when did the Devil decide to work with some abomination?"

The mystery man laughed out loud, "Abomination? Is that what I am now? Need must I tell you that there is an actual abomination out there."

Lucifer turned to him with an angry glare, whereas Rumple was lost. Lucifer spoke, "Says the man who threatened the lives of children for his own desires."

The man rolled his eyes and spoke, "It doesn't matter, just continue with your work, otherwise Belle and Gideon won't be the only ones in danger."

Rumple looked to see the man point towards the boy who was currently resting on the couch with bruises on his face. Mary glanced cautiously as the man gripped the boy's arm. The innocent whimpered a bit but didn't open his eyes as he continued to rest.

"Don't hurt him," Mary growled as she neared the boy. Before she could comfort the boy, the man grabbed her by the neck and choked her. Mary gasped and breathed unevenly as he continued to clutch her even harder.

"Kill her! Kill her! Kill her," Lucifer cheered as he pumped his fists in the air like a football fan trying to support his favorite team. The man puckered his lower lips in thought, he looked at Mary up and down in disgust and shrugged. Then he threw her towards one of the black marble columns in the office. Mary yelped as her back made contact with it. Lucifer cheered excitingly as Mary struggled to get up from the floor. She groaned and coughed as she pulled herself up and glanced back at Lucifer in hatred. The Devil only grinned as his eyes flared a dark red. The mystery man strolled towards Rumple who was watching all the fighting going down. The man rolled his eyes and spoke, "Look, if this spell isn't finished anytime soon, you can forget about financial aid for your son."

Rumple glared evilly at him, and if he could rip out the man's heart and crush it, he would've done it in a heartbeat. However, he couldn't even conjure his dagger, which he had hidden with extreme caution.

"What, dog? You want to kill me? Kill me! If you can that is," the man chuckled. Rumple didn't respond.

"I thought so. Come Lucifer, we must speak in private," the man proclaimed as he raised his hand. They both disappeared in clouds of dark grey smoke. Mary stood up and slowly walked towards the table containing the vials of potions. Mary asked, "So what do we do? This man and Lucifer are working together! I don't think the world is going to survive what these two are planning!"