Chapter 9: Reunited Once Again

As the sun finally reached it's peak, the clouds began to engulf the sky, blocking the sun's warm rays. Upon a rocky road, raced the famous black Chevy Impala with the driver and passenger in an intimate conversation, accompanied by two teenagers in the back seat. Confused they were, but said nothing nor did they ask and just sat there in an awkward silence

Stiles sighed impatiently as he tapped his foot and chewed on his bottom lip rather roughly, already tasting a bit of blood. He was hoping there wouldn't be any interruptions. Today, it should have been about filling in the blanks the boy had, get answers for the questions that clouded his mind like a thick fog. He was supposed seize the opportunity to learn more about his father, see if all this was worth the trouble. But apparently, it was not meant to be.

However, Stiles wasn't the only one who was a little disappointed of this outcome. Dean was hoping he could try to bond with his long lost son, make up for lost time. Hadn't there been the emergency call, he would be enjoying his breakfast with Stiles as he flirted with the brunette right now. However, he wasn't suppressing his worry as they raced towards their destination. To think, Sam could've skipped the call he had received early in the diner, but then they wouldn't be on their way to save the only best friend they knew: Castiel.

Dean and Sam had immediately left that diner and tracked the cell Castiel had used to contact them. Along the way, the brothers had an argument about their friend. Questions popping out left and right between the brothers about how the angel was alive. They remembered Castiel's death like it was yesterday, and they recalled the weeks of arguments on how to bring him and their mother back. The fact that Castiel was alive slapped them in the face, and they couldn't be anymore surprised, yet grateful that he was alive. But the brothers knew that it wouldn't be possible for Castiel to just simply return. But that didn't matter now, what mattered is that they needed to reach him and help their friend.

"Are we almost there?" Dean asked as he sped down the street, not caring for any of the other cars in his way, or that some of them were honking and yelling curse words at him for driving too fast. To prove a point, he acquainted a few of these drivers with middle finger. Sam nodded and replied, "Yeah, I managed to track down the phone call and it came from a nearby motel, we're almost there."

Stiles and Scott sat in the back with worried looks on their faces as Dean and Sam continued to ramble about a guy named Castiel. "Who do you think this Castiel is?" Asked Scott.

"Do you think I know genius?" Stiles remarked sarcastically.

"Well, he is your dad," Scott said with a silly smirk.

"Whom I barely know, you dumbass. We barely met yesterday, and we don't know everything about him. And this Castiel guy could be another hunter, but he didn't sound too good on the phone. Just don't mention that you're a werewolf when we get there, it's bad enough that Dean and Sam know. So if he is a hunter, keep your pie hole shut or things are gonna get friggin ugly." Stiles whispered.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine. Although, I have to ask, how are you gonna get to talk to your dad? I mean, he's missed most of your life and you two aren't as compatible." Scott noted in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I don't know. But we're both grown men. So, I hope we can both be reasonable with each other, and we aren't then I'll kick his ass," Stiles shrugged. The werewolf scoffed and Stiles caught on to his friend's snickering. Scott rolled his eyes, "Stiles, you can barely run one lap in practice without breathing like a dog running away from the dog pound guy. I doubt you can actually hurt him."

Stiles glared at his friend, but Scott only smirked with a knowing smile. At times like this, Stiles wished he could wipe that goofy smile off Scott's face. The werewolf ignored Stiles' gaze and listened closely to Dean and Sam's whispers.