Chapter 5: The New Family

Stiles sat upon his bed, too busy thinking. He was alone, no Scott, no Lydia, no Malia, no Liam, nobody, not even his father. He wanted to be alone for a awhile, to rest and think about his outburst yesterday. It was completely random, but all that doubt, anger, confusion, and betrayal was eating him up, little by little. He knew that it was childish of him, but he was still rigid after everything that's happened.

He didn't even focus on the mysterious flower bush they found in the the small cave or the fact that it had affected him more than Scott, his father, or his uncle.

He was too wrapped up in the news that his biological mother had died while his stupid father had barely got the fact that Stiles was his son. His blood boiled hot.

Beep!

Reluctantly, Stiles took out his phone and checked the notification. He saw that it was a text from his friend, Scott

Scott: Hey, I'm coming over! See you in a bit.

Great. He thought sarcastically. Resting his back on the bed again, he closed his eyes, letting him mind wander in deep thought.

Knock Knock!

"Go away," He yelled as he thrusted his head into the pillow. The person knocked again, but it only made Stiles yell at them to go away, even louder this time. He was already getting annoyed that no one was leaving him alone. He was trying to blow off steam for god's sake and they were just bothering him with no sympathy whatsoever.

"Mieczysław Stilinski! Get your moody ass out of bed now! Or so help me God, I'll drag your ass outta there," He heard his adoptive father yell as he banged on the door. The moody teenager remained unfazed by this so called 'threat'. Stiles simply ignored him and mumbled a few profanities.

Boom!

Stiles flinched as he heard the door to his room bang open. His father stepped in with an annoyed face that was red as a tomato. "Stiles, when I tell you to get out of bed, you better get out of bed!"

Stiles rolled his eyes and remarked, "Why? You're not my real dad anyway." Mr. Stilinski frowned a bit but looked at his son with a disapproving face. He wasn't going to let on that Stiles' hurtful comment brought pain to his heart. "That may be true, but your real father is down there, with your uncle. He wants to see you."

"What in the hell are those two losers doing here," asked Stiles with a scowl, his rage returning.

Noah explained, "I invited them over, I believe that if we settle this without any throats ripped out, you might get the answers you want." Stiles groaned a little. However, he knew that if he got some of the answers he needed, he might actually calm down, and find some peace.

Besides, a few minutes of hell wouldn't hurt as much. He needed this. So might as well get what he deserved. Stiles rolled his eyes, "Let's get this over with."

***

It was morning, the sun was nearly high up in the sky, and the light cast numerous colors with clouds gently moving with the wind. Dean and Sam were in the Impala, outside of the Stilinski household. Dean was a bit anxious while Sam was fuming in anger. "I can't believe this."

Dean looked down with his face blank and said, "Yeah I know."

Sam scoffed and said, "I can't believe that you got a woman pregnant and make her handle the baby. Dean that's the most selfish thing you ever done, well, with the exception of a lot of things, but that was a really dick move. I mean, you conceived a son, and you ignore him for this long? Not to mention he was adopted by a couple of strangers? What were you possibly thinking? He was lucky to find a home where no one would give him up. And his mother, Sally Lewis, whatever happened to her? Do you even know? Did you bother to even try to contact her in the aftermath of the pregnancy?"