*Important Announcement*

Dear, my amazing, awesome readers!

Evening guys! I hope you all are doing good, living life as best as you can! I just wanted to ask you all something important.

I know for a fact that my first book, the Nightmares of a Broken Winchester has grabbed the attention of many readers in the Wattpad community, and I am so happy that you all have really enjoyed my story! In all honesty, when I first published it on Wattpad, I thought it wouldn't get much attention. My first official book on Wattpad didn't do so well, and it wasn't getting much attention. That sense of dread passed on to this book while I was writing it. To be blunt, I thought people were going to trash it because it involved three very different shows, and that think that it would all clash strangely. To my surprise, the amount of support and love you guys have shown is amazing (Plus the comments make me laugh)!

You guys are incredible and I am sorry if I haven't acknowledged any of you for that! The comments you all left made me smile. In addition, shout out to everyone who helped by giving me corrections on my story! You all really enjoyed and it warmed my heart when some of you guys told me that this story made you laugh. I especially remember one comment when someone told me they almost burst out laughing while in class (that really gave me pride in my story)!

However, I am writing this because I know that there haven't been any updates in a while. I can tell that some of you want to read a bit more. Trust me when I say: I love that you guys are interested in this fanfiction! Although, I am writing this because a part of me is uncertain if I should continue writing Stiles' story.

Whether or not this is disappointing news to you all, the fact remains: I am unmotivated to continue. I kind of look back at my story and I feel like I should make some changes (nothing major, just little twinks here and there). Although I want to make some of these changes and fix my stories a bit, I am uncertain if anybody would actually give my story the time of day (I am not trying to invoke anyone's rage, this is coming from my own thoughts and insecurities).

Getting back on track, my question(s) is: do you guys want to read more and do you wish for me to continue writing? I am not going to take these two stories down, but I have other projects in mind. If you guys want to let me in on your personal thoughts, I'll be posting this in both books. Feel free to comment in this part or send me a direct message.

Anyways, I hope to hear from guys soon! Also, I don't like asking this, but if you did like the book, don't hesitate to share with others. It would actually help if other readers would like to fill me in on their opinions concerning the continuation of this series. Have a great day, or night lol. Bye!

Sincerely, antonio757