A smile makes someones day

Keith POV
The room was dark. Shiro turns on the lights.
"Pidge, you know better than to disobey. You too Keith." he said with a disappointed look.
"Look, I don't know how to socialize with people. Keith is an emo so I guessed he didn't like to socialize either." Pidge replied.
"What did you just call me?" I say. I really want to hit something.
"I called you emo. Something wrong with that." She said getting closer while raising a brow.
"I'm not emo" I scoot back.
"Sure. Whatever you want." She said smirking.
"I'm not emo." what is she thinking. I have emotions. Right?
"Keith is right. That's why I want you to get to know each other. I know both of you the most. Please. If you don't know anything about each other by the end of the month, than I have a punishment. One for each of you." Shiro broke me and Pidge's argument.
"Fine" me and Pidge reply. We head out.
"I'm sorry Keith." Pidge said.
"It's okay," I reply "It was a good idea. We could've gotten away with it if we talked a little more. Wait a minute...now I understand why Shiro wanted us to talk so we could become a better team. Better leader than me."
"If it makes you feel better, I think you were a good leader."
"Thanks. It's getting dark. We should go to sleep." I end the conversation. She nods and walks to her dormitory. I smile. I think I might like hanging out with her. Maybe she can show me some tricks with tech.

I hear a big crash. I ran to find if Pidge is okay.

She is okay but unconscious. I see someone in the distance. "Good luck getting your friend to wake up" he said.
"You'll pay for this." I reply. I put Pidge down and ran after him. But he disappeared.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N sorry for very short chapters. I'm still working on that. This is my first fanfic. I hope your enjoying this. :)