I can't kill Azaria I'm sorry

We all had sat down already.
"So, uh, Calisto. What species are you, exactly?" Shiro asks. "It's just, if you change some things, you look a little human."

"Oh! I'm Xirien! I'm not from Pallax. My planet was destroyed by Zarkon. That little-" he clears his throat. "-unkind living-actuall, dead- soul." He says calmly.

"Finally! A polite being that DOESN'T curse." Allura snaps. Calisto laughs.

"So, you're, like, an apprentice?" I ask.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't know." He shrugs.

"Have you ever killed someone?" Keith asks. Pidge steps on his foot.

"No. Sadly, no." He replies, his gold eyes going brown. They change when he smiles. "Have you?" He grins. Okay, I was wrong. I'm a little scared. But, Keith is a nice person and he's got short temper. Calisto seems nicer.

"Almost. If Shiro hadn't stopped me." He smiles in admiration.

"Are you proud of that?" Lance asks, his voice cracking.

"Yeah, why not?" The violet eyed boy responds.

"Have you ever saved anyone whose hand touched some poisonous flower?" Pidge asks.

"Depends. Which flower?"

"Blue and red flower. Don't know what it's called." She replies. He goes silent and pale.

"That flower is called a blood bloom." He explains.

"Delightful." Keith comments.

"Nobody's ever survived a second touching that thing." Calisto keeps going, his eye color goes to a dark brown.

"What if someone crushed it with a glove on?" Lance asks.

"I-I don't know. Nobody's ever survived." He gets nervous. "Why are you guys even talking about this? Just the thought gives me chills." His eyes widen. "Wait, don't tell me. The one who's staying here crushed it."

"Yeah...but, she was wearing a glove. So, does that make a difference?" Shiro says nervously.

"I don't know. Maybe? Nobody's stupid enough to get close to that thing." He looks down.

"Excuse me? My little child is not stupid." Keith crosses his arms.

"Did you just call her your child?" Allura and Pidge say at the same time.

"Yes. Deal with it. She's a small child that needs help. Goodnight to this conversation." He replies.

"I thought you said she was your sister." Calisto raises a brow. Clearly, ignoring the fact Keith isn't available for talking.

"I've known her for a long time." He takes out his blade. "Can we stop talking about this?" He messes around with the blade.

"Okay. Anyways, what do we do now?" He looks at the rest of us. "Wait, you guys are the paladins of Voltron. I'm so stupid. Uhh...do I, like, salute or something?"

"No. It's fine. We just came to talk to your queen." Allura smiles. He just gives an awkward smile.

"How about we get to know each other?" Shiro suggests.

"What is your problem with getting people to get to know each other? I'm perfectly fine the way I am. Just leave me alone." Pidge crosses her arms.

"Pidge!" Allura gives a small kick.

"Sorry. Sure, why not?"

"I'm Calisto. I guess you already know that. I live with my aunt, my parents and uncle are dead. Done." He states.