After Time

Dear, Diary;
After we defeated Zarkons empire, me and Kim found a whole other problem. We're afraid to tell the others. We're on earth. We found Jason in a cell, being tortured for being of the paladins race. The human race. Shiro and Allura are now married. Keith and Pidge are still dating. They have had arguments, but we always find them cuddling at the end of the day. Calisto found Arielle again. She escaped and went to earth. That's not the whole story, though. The stuff me and Kim found were pretty bad. We have to take part in two different situations. The one concerning Arielle, and a whole other one. We're thinking of telling the team. Since it's been a year, we got most of what earth used to have back. Stores, restaurants, that kind of stuff. We all hang out at a small nearby cafe. Shiro knows the owner, so we all know each of the employees. And, guess what? Jason is dating Remi. Me and Kim have known about his huge crush for a long time. He just flirted with everyone to not make it noticeable. But, that meant he had to go big. He asked us if we could get Voltron to hold up a huge sign asking her on a date. She said yes, and we got money. It's a win-win. Kim learned to summon a dragon without passing out. That played a huge role in Zarkons removal. And for me, spirits show up all the time. It's kind of annoying, really. Sometimes, I do something they weren't able to finish. Like, help out orphans, help their old mother across the street, hide a dead body. That kind of stuff. To be clear, I called the police and told them the whole story. Not the spirits part. I told them some man hated this girl and killed her. Simple enough. I know you hate me, Daniel. You don't have to keep telling me at night. And Laura, I will not finish a three hundred year old pie. Spirits, am I right? Lance is still single and Shay is in a happy relationship with Hunk.  Lance has a huge crush on this girl named Karly. She's a nice person. Blonde hair, brown eyes, she's pretty tall. Anyways, I think that's all I need to cover.
                                Sincerely, me.

Azaria, being satisfied, shuts her diary and hides it under her bed. She takes out a box, opening it with a key, and locks away her secrets. Her hair had grown longer. Katie's hair grew, too. Meaning, they had to brush it. Just as she puts her diary in her bed, Arielle stands in the doorway. "Kim wants to see you, is that alright?" She says in her honey-sweet polite voice. You know, the kind that makes you want to punch someone. And, fortunately, Arielle had that kind of face. Well, unfortunate for Arielle. Azaria keeps herself collected.

"Of course, yeah." She stands up, brushing off her jeans.

"You look a little...disorganized. Do you want me to, perhaps, help you?" Azaria swears that her voice was made by the gods to annoy her. Not only the voice, the appearance too. Her pale blue skin and pink eyes. Paired up with some straight black hair. Azaria keeps constantly reminding herself this is one of her closest friends girlfriend. And she absolutely hated it. Azaria didn't like how polite Arielle was. Or the fact she was obviously royalty. Allura's okay. No, not okay. Azaria looks up to Allura. The thing is, Arielle is a stereotypical Disney princess. Allura was awesome. She's a princess who knows what she has to do. She's willing to sacrifice herself in order to save one of the mice. Obviously, she would sacrifice herself for the whole universe. She's a brave and inspirational woman. Arielle, on the other hand, not so much. This girl isn't capable of anything. She would probably let millions of people die if it meant her life was fine. No matter how polite she acted, Azaria was sure, this girl was just as good at manipulating as Azaria.

"I'm fine, thank you very much." Azaria makes a minor adjustment to her white sweater. Arielle leaves, probably going to find some girls to talk to. Azaria looks at her, the way her skirt was moving. In a way, it seems to be mocking her.

I suggest we kill her, don't you agree?

That's a terrible idea!

Blanc, sweetie, we talked about this. No killing until we have a reason.