Lance's Prank

Pidge POV
Of course, I don't know what Keith is thinking. But, I bet it's good. I stay in my room thinking about what could he be thinking. Then, I hear a knock. "Pidge, could I come in?" I hear Keith's voice.

"Sure, why not?" He walks in grinning.

"Do you want to know what I came up with?"

"Duh."

"So, Lance is a complete idiot. Right?"

"CHILD! STOP STATING THE OBVIOUS!"

"Okay." He smirks "Well...what if you pretended to be a super pretty girl and lead him to the training room. Where I will be. And then I dump layers of that space goo on him!"

I stare at him. How?

"I mean, you're not ugly! You're pretty." I feel my cheeks heat up. "You're just not Lance's type. And he's all flirty. Yeah. Uhhhh...that makes sense. Right?" I give a simple nod.

"Uhh...but how do I pretend to be someone else?"

"ALLURA!!!!"

"What the quiznak, Keith. I'm right outside the dorm." Allura says walking in.

"Tell her what we found."

"Well, it was your discovery. You tell her." Allura responds.

"Fine. Well, we were in the library-" he immediately couldn't finish his sentence because I cut him off.

"Wait. THERE'S A LIBRARY IN THE CASTLE?!?!?!" I yell.

"LADY! CALM YOURSELF DOWN!" Allura yells back as a response.

"Yes, there's a library." As Keith says those words, I do a seizure-like thing and fall.

"Are you-" they both says at the same time.

"I AM NEVER OKAY!"

"This is why we get along." The dark haired boy laughs.

"Laughter is no such thing in my throne. As long as I'm alive." I say, getting up.

"Holy quiznak. I ruined her. Allura, help."

"I think Pidge came that way." She glances at me. "No offense."

"None taken."

"What were we talking about...oh. I remember. See, there's a book I found full of old altean spells. I found one that changes your appearance. I wanted to set Lance on fire. But, Allura said it was 'too violent' and 'not a good idea'." He rolls his eyes. What a drama queen. At that thought, I silently laugh. I imagine him wearing all those outfits the girls at school wore. The ones that bullied me for being too smart. At least I'm not an idiot. Now, I'm saving all of those idiots.

"Look, I'm not gonna have our paladin die. He plays an important role in Voltron." The white haired girl argues.

"Allura. We all know you're lying." I state.

"I AM NOT!"

"Anyway, you in or not?" He looks at me expectantly.

"Yeah, I guess. Not very entertaining, though." I reply. I smirk, knowing he'd get triggered. Come on, I need a more satisfying idea.

"Well, how about we play a creepy prank on him?" Allura suggests

"Yeah. How about that guy with the cape with hat thing we think that broke into the castle?"

"Cloak," I correct. "And, he could still be here, now that I think about it." My voice gets quiet.

"He hasn't shown up yet. If he was a threat, he'd probably have killed us in our sleep." His face showing no sign of terror.

"That would make sense." Allura says. "But, what I don't understand is, how'd he get in the castle without any alarm going off?"

"I don't know..." My voice trails off as a thought pops into my brain. "What if...he was..." I stop. I shouldn't worry. Just focus on the prank. "Nevermind, so...what part would I play in this?"

"Lure him to the library. The lighting will be dark."

"I know Lance isn't a COMPLETE idiot. Some random girl is in the castle."

"We'll pretend you were in the pods. You were altean. Okay?" Allura says.

"Okay."

"You're identity is Kyiara. She was..." She looks down. "a good friend on Altea." I could tell she felt as if she was stabbed in the heart.

"I'm sorry." Keith and I say at the same time.

"It's okay." Allura lifted her head. "So, let's get this started."

~TIMESKIP BY THE LIONS~
Keith POV
We finally got Pidge to wear a dress. Her hair was white, like Allura's. But, it was shorter. Her altean marks were sea green. Her eyes were the same color. The hair was wavy. She was taller than...before. She wore a green dress. She was definitely uncomfortable.

"This feels so weird." She lightly touches her hair. "It's like I'm in someone else's body." I was already in the cloak. Everything's set.

~TIMESKIP BY MORE CATS~

I watch as Pidge is talking to Lance. I feel a hint of jealousy. I'm getting too close to Pidge. She leads him to the library and I silently follow. Just as she enters the door closes behind me. The only problem, I didn't close it. There was little light, I see a cloaked figure. Quiznak. Lance let's out a girly scream. Pidge just laughs. "PIDGE, I DIDN'T CLOSE THE DOOR!"

"WHAT?" She yells back.

"WAIT! PIDGE IS KYIARA?" The cloaked person attacks us. I pull out my blade trying to stab the person, they dodge it. Lance and Pidge tried. They seem invincible. They go towards Lance. I give up and just tackle them.

"GET OFF OF ME!" A more feminine voice screams. I just grab my blade, not caring if they're a girl. They're a threat. She (apparently) grabs a gold knife out of her pocket. She manages to get me off her and she points the sharp blade to me. Lance then pushes her to the side, saving me.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Pidge pins her to the wall. The girl pushes her. The small girl stands up, clearly noticing her nose is bleeding. I try to stab this girl for hurting my friend. Instead, I give her a cut. She punches me in the face.

"Direct hit." Her voice sounds familiar. Lance grabs her arm, not caring he'd get hurt.

"Look, we're not here to fight. Why are you here?" Lance says. She simply pushes him and takes out the sharp object to kill me. I stand up and shove her into a wall. Her hood falling off, revealing her face.

"AZARIA?!?!?!"