Trouble pt. 1

Kimara POV
"She beat the crap out of you, didn't she?"

"She turned into my mom and gave me a whole lecture."

"Yeah, she's like that." I say, remembering the time someone tried to rape me but she came in smacking them on the face. Her exact words: Henry! How could you cheat on Melanie like that! You have a wife and 2 children. I AM DISAPPOINTED! He was a complete stranger.

She ended up dragging me away.

"EARTH TO KIM!!!" Lance yells.

"Sorry, just a weird memory."

"It's fine. But, the reason that I came to talk to you is because Azaria is in the kitchen with Hunk. She asked if you'd like to come."

"Yeah, no problem." I walk over to the kitchen with Lance.

...

...

"So, how's life?" He asks to make things less awkward.

"Difficult. I can't play any pranks. And I have to make sure Azaria doesn't go crazy. Sometimes I wonder who's babysitting who." Lance laughs at the end.

"How did you guys meet each other?"

"Heh. The day we met, Jason came-"

"Who's Jason?"

"Some guy who gets along with my sisters. Also Azaria's fatherly figure."

"Ah. Okay. Keep going."

"Well, Jason came to our house with her. She looked like a complete mess. Scars, cuts, bruises, and dirt." I look at my feet, as if that'd take the image away from my head. "Anyway, he introduced us to her. Saying that he found her running in the streets. She was pretty shy. He asked if we could fix her up a bit. We did. We talked a bit. She still didn't have a home. She ended up living with Jason. Considering we owned a small apartment and didn't have enough space for her. Jason took her in. We were, like, thirteen I think. She ended up getting along with me. And then we became friends."

"I thought that you guys meet at school, or something."

"Heh."

"Race you to the kitchen!" He says getting a head start.

"NO WAY YOU'RE GONNA WIN!!!" I yell running faster than him.

~TIMESKIP~

I get inside the covers. Why the frick does the galra have to be so annoying. Except for the blade of marmora. I turn and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

"What do we do with her?" Elena asked. I sat on the couch with Remi. Elena stood, along with Jason and a girl with short dark hair, bruises and scars. Her white T-shirt was covered in dirt and blood stains. Droplets of blood and mud stains was on her blue jeans. There was blood stains and dirt on her face. The only clean thing about her were her eyes. They shone an aquamarine.

"Your acting like she's an object." Jason said in a serious voice.

"She's got blood everywhere! You said you found her somewhere in the woods?!?! What the hell Jason!" The girl hid behind Jason, afraid of Remi yelling, I'm guessing.

"She was alone and is in bad condition! You need to help her." Jason said. Remi stood up.

"JASON YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE SOMEONE FROM THE WOODS, OKAY?!?!" She yelled. The girl hid completely behind him.

"Remi, you're scaring her." I speak up.

"Well, if she's in need then we need to help." Elena said. As the older sister, what she said was final.

"Well, yeah. Of course, we have to help her." Remi's look softened. Jason stepped aside and the girl was seen. Remi got closer to her, the girl backed away.

"My name is Remi. The oldest is Elena, and the youngest is Kimara." She said in her usual soft voice.

"My name is Azaria." The girl spoke.

"She ran away." Jason said.

"Let's go clean you up." Elena took her to the bathroom.

"Jason, how much do you know about her?" I asked, when Remi leaves with Elena.

"She ran away and people tried to beat her up. She went to the woods, hoping they wouldn't find her. She said she had horrible people looking after her. I have no idea how she survived this long."

"Oh." I said looking down, a habit I have when I'm feeling sad or guilty.

"She's a good person. And promise me you won't abandon her."

"Why?"

"She has had bad history with that." He held out his pinky.

"I promise."