Not-so-tough

Allura POV
I SEE SOMEONE NEXT TO SHIRO! I'M FREAKING OUT! I'M GONNA TURN ON THE LIGHTS! Shiro looks beside him. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" He screams. "Dang, you scream like a little girl." the person says. Then Shiro starts running around everywhere. Then after that everything went black.
Pidge POV
I ran to where the screaming was coming from. But it stopped. That could never be a good sign. Everybody was looking everywhere. Until Keith yelled"GUYS I FOUND THEM!" We all ran to find Allura and Shiro knocked out. Me, Keith and Hunk said one word. "Shallura" yep. Shallura is real. We grabbed Shiro and Allura until they woke up. "Hey Shiro, mind telling us what happened." I say. "I don't know." he replied. "Shiro started screaming like a little girl and running around then we got knocked out by someone. " Allura blurted out. Wait. Shiro was the one screaming? Omfg. Eventually none of us could hold our laughter.
~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~
I went to my room and passed Keith's room. I paused. Someone was watching me. I turn around slowly. I see Keith. I sigh in relief. But he FREAKIN PINS ME TO THE WALL AND GRABS THE LOCKET. "KEITH GIVE IT BACK! YOU BIG MEANIE! IT'S NOT YOURS!" I yell. He turns around and looks at me. "Did you just call me a meanie?" he says with a smirk plastered on his face. "Yes. Now deal with it. And give the necklace back." I hold out my hand for the necklace. "No thank you. Why don't you wear dresses anymore. You look adorable in em'." he says opening the locket. "Because I was pretending to be a guy and guys don't wear dresses." is all I could say. "Shouldn't Allura have some old dresses?" he asks. I nod. He gives the necklace back. I head to my room.