Trouble pt.2

JUST A REMINDER:
I'M AVOIDING CHANGES THAT HAPPEN IN THE SHOW! (Except for the Blade of Marmora. Keith stayed with Voltron in this universe though.) Shiro is still leader.

Kimara POV
"I promise."

~~~~~~

"Promise me you'll never abandon me." My twin sister Reagan said with a hopeful look.

"I promise."

~~~~~~~
Gunshots. "REAGAN!!!" I yelled. Elena grabbed me by the arm.

"She's dead. I'm sorry. But, we have no time!" She pulled me away. Tears poured down my face.

"No!" I cried. I felt Elena's tears. "ELENA WE CAN'T LEAVE HER!" I closed my eyes shut.

I wake up. I touch my cheek. I was crying in real life? I sit up, to see Lance and Azaria at the doorway. "I heard you scream, so, I came to see why." Lance explains. "I came to comfort you."

"Sounds a little too straight forward." Azaria looks at him. "Besides, I'm her best friend. I'm better comfort."

"Are you stealing my job?" Lance puts his hands on his hips.

"Quiet, I have a friend to comfort." Azaria walks towards me. "What happened?"

"Are you okay?" Lance says, concerned.

"Yeah, just a nightmare. Nothing bad." I respond. I look down, hoping they don't see the tears.

"Was it about..." Azaria knows not to finish that sentence.

"Yeah."

"I think this is something personal." Lance says.

"No, really?" Me and Azaria say at the same time. Lance hugs me, which surprises me a little.

"It's okay. I'll be the pillow people need for hugs." He says.

"That's Hunk. Don't steal his job." I say.

"WELL, AZARIA TOOK MY JOB!" Lance pulls away from the hug and glares at my best friend.

"Quiet, you brainless thing. I'm deadly." She snaps.

"Yeah, we learned from the best." I say.

"And, who might that be?" Lance raises a brow.

"Jason." Azaria and I say at the same time. This happens a lot, so, we aren't even surprised.

"Oh yeah, forgot that you guys explained."

"Well, can you guys leave? Let me get some rest." I say getting up and pushing them out the door. I shut the door, but, I could still hear their arguments.

"Job thief." Lance argues.

"Brainless."

"I... can't think of a comeback." Lance finishes.

"Pfft. Weirdos." I laugh.

"WHAT WAS THAT WE HEARD" Lance and Azaria yell. How is the rest of the team still-

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Keith yells, making them go to there rooms.

~TIMESKIP~

"Well, that was...exciting." I state, lying. This time, we got to come along to fight.

"Heh, yeah...definitely..." Azaria says, speaking fluent sarcasm.

"Be grateful you weren't used as a human shield." I respond.

"Sorry...I got scared." Hunk speaks up.

"Good work everyone." Shiro says. We all go our own ways. I go to my dormitory. I sit down on the bed. The other dream I had, because I fell asleep twice, was weird. I saw banana demons with bat wings circle around me. Weird. I lay down on the bed. My brown hair surrounding me. Reagan.

"KIMMMMMMM!!!!" Lance and Azaria scream. I fall off the bed from surprise. I run over to see what happened. I see both Azaria and Lance covered in...I have no idea. Paint?

"What's going on?" I ask.

"This thing decided it was a good idea to prank Pidge. And-" Azaria says

"You also thought it was a good idea." Lance glares at Azaria.

"Fu-"

"Why would you guys prank Pidge?"

"Can I-"

"Because it's funny. But the plan backfired and we ended getting covered in whatever this is." Lance cuts off the, already pissed off, girl.

"So, we need your help to get it off." She calms down.

"Why not Hunk?"

"He's cooking." She answers.

"Allura?"

"Giving the mice a bath."

"Coran?"

"Helping Allura."

"Shiro?"

"Giving himself a motivational speech. Trust me. I saw with my own eyes."

"Keith?"

"..." They both look at each other. "KEITHHHHHH!!!!" They yell.

"WHAT THE QUIZNAK DO YOU WANT?!?!" Keith yells.

"HELPPPP" Azaria screams. Keith walks over here. He looks at both Azaria and Lance.

"Why didn't I see this coming?" He walks closer to Azaria, ruffling her hair. "Can't you stay out of trouble? How'd this happen?"

"We were pranking Pidge. It backfired." She says with no expression. This is what scares me. She has moments where she can act so calmly. "So we need help on how to get this off, please?" She does puppy eyes.

"I'll help you. Not Lance." He says with a smile.

"YAY!" She yells.

"Yay about the fact that he'll help you or the fact he won't help me?" Lance asks.

"BOTH!" She grins. They leave, going to the library to find something that would help. Keith gives Lance a don't ever go close to my sister because I have a million ways to murder you in your sleep kind of look. I should know.

"I'M COMING WITH!" I yell, leaving Lance alone.

A/N I'm sorry this was late and short. My phone broke and I had to get a new one. (Also, apologies to Lika.) Anyways goodnight half-bloods, witches or wizards, aliens, muggles, mortals, humans, and people who have no idea what's  going on. I'm sorry.