Bored

Pidge's POV
Of course, I have nothing to do. Thanks a lot life. I go to Hunk, but he's busy making bracelets with Lance. And I didn't want to interrupt Shiro's little talk with...himself. And Allura says she's 'busy'. So, I go to Keith. The guy was probably training. But I'm bored! I knock on his door and he opens up. "What do you want?"

"C'mon. We have to BOND! We can't bond if we aren't doing anything."

"Tell me the real reason."

"I'm bored." The coal haired boy opens the door wider to let me in. I enter and sit (more like flop) on to the bed.

"Why did you think it was a good idea to go to me?"

"Everyone is busy. And I need entertainment. So, entertain queen Pidge."

"I is peasant?" He says with his classic confused face. Which is adorable and I can't even deny it.
(If you don't know what it is it's him raising a brow and a pout)

"Yes, bow down to the queen."

"Hey, can I see the locket?"

"Why are you so interested in a locket?"

"Because none of us have seen you in a dress. And it looks cool." He smiles.

"HOLY QUIZNACK! YOU SMILED!"

"What? Did you think I was too stupid to know how to smile?"

"Yes."

"Fuck you!"

"Nah, I'd rather keep my virginity."

"PIDGE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH CHU!"

"It's true..."

"You're officially not allowed in here"

"Why? Is it because you planning something..."

"NO! BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO DIRTY MINDED!"

"Fine. I won't be in your room anymore." I smile.

"Why you smiling?"

I grab his wrist and pull him out of the room. I head to my room and sit him down. "We're in my room!"

"No. Goodbye." I tackle him as he is about to leave.

"NO! YOU STILL HAVE THE NECKLACE!" he hands it to me and leaves. Then I remember, Damn it. Still bored. I walk to his room with a look of shame.

"What?"

"I'm still bored..."

"Shouldn't you be with Matt or something?"

"Yeah, but he's busy trying to make up better pickup lines!" I groan.

"Well, I don't want you here! So, leave! Okay? Besides, what could we do that we both like?"

"We could...prank the whole team!"

"Pidge, that's not-"

"You could choose whatever you want for Lance's prank."

"That is a BRILLIANT IDEA!"

"First, we'll prank...Shiro!"

"And Allura!"

"Shallura!"

"What's the prank?" He smiles. I think for a while. What should the prank be? Wait a minute....yes! I feel a grin appear on my face. "What is Queen Pidge thinking about?"

"I've got an idea...that may or may not include a romantic night for them."

"Approved."

A/N
Mwuahahahaha! Let's see what Shiro and Allura's prank is! And let's see if their perfect night isn't ruined by someone...heehee. I may or may not add an OC! Peace, my fam!