The Chapter I Promised

Heh heh
This is also part three
Yep

Keith POV
So...since we didn't really properly prank Lance, because of THIS FRICKIN STUPID CHILD AND HER FRIEND-

"Keith, Azaria isn't stupid." Kim says, as if reading my-wait. I look over to Pidge, who looks just as confused as me. Kimara just stares at the wall. Her eyes suddenly widen. Face flustered, she walks out the door.

"Keith, what just happened." Pidge asks.

"I have no idea." I admit.

Kim POV
As I leave the room I run to Azaria. What the hell were you thinking, Kim? You're an idiot! They're gonna start questioning. And- and- That thought gets cut off as soon as I see Azaria. She looks at me confused.

"Zaria, heyyy...ya know, you're the best friend everrrr. I also almost gave away my biggest secret. Hey, let's hang out!"I say, nervously.

"Kim." She goes from 'smiley sunshine' to 'HOLY CRAP THIS IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE'. "Which secret?" She crosses her arms. I sigh.

"I accidentally read Keith's thoughts. I thought he said it out loud, but, he didn't. He and Pidge looked at me confused. So, I knew...I made a mistake. Again." I look at my feet.

"Kim, you have to learn to control it. Don't act on instinct. You KNOW what happens when-"

"AND WHAT ABOUT YOU? HUH? EASY FOR YOU TO SAY. YOU IDENTIFY AS A WEAK TYPE!" I yell. As soon as they come out, I regret the words. "Sorry. It's just easier for you to hide it. It's complicated for me." I look up at her. She has a smile on her face, a soft one. Like the one she had the first time I used the words 'because we're friends'. The one I knew hid so many emotions. This one, definitely, tries to hide sadness. I know my best friend.

"It's okay. I understand." She says in a kind voice. I know she understands. The thing about her, though, is...I can't read her thoughts. I smile. "Just, tell me if you're not sure if something's a thought or not."

"Azari-"

"I realized my mistake as I was saying that." We both just laugh it off.

Pidge POV
"Should we ask Kim what she was talking about?" I ask Keith.

"No. The weird thing is, I called Zari stupid in my head." He answers.

"Zari?"

"It's a nickname."

"Ah."

"Well..."

"We should ask Kimara."

"...agreed."

We stand up and walk out the door. As if the world's on our side, both Azaria and Kimara are walking around the castle, right next to us. "Hey, Kim!" Pidge says, clearly not caring if she's acting suspicious.

"Oh, hey." She looks at us. "Is this because I randomly stood up and left?"

"I...kind of." The small paladin smiles. "How'd you know that Keith called Azaria stupid in his head?" She asks, casually. What- how- Pidge. I mess up even in my mind. Amazing.

"KEITH. SAID. WHAT." Azarias eyes fill with anger. I swear, she has a hint of blood red in her eyes. Or maybe I'm hallucinating because of fear. Is that possible? I see my life flash before my eyes. I start thinking about how I want my funeral to be like. Then, everything goes black and I see nothing. Am I dead?

Pidge POV

"Uhhh..." I look over to the ded boi on the ground. I look at him then at the two girls about my size. "Should we-"

"Leave him here to die. Yes."Azaria suggests.

"Azaria-"

"He pissed me off." She crosses her arms. "He deserves to die."

"Zari, we're not leaving him to die." Kim says. The dark short haired girl groans.

"So, shall we carry ded boi to his room?" They both softly laugh and help me carry him.

"Well, since Keith called me stupid, I guess I should confess something." She sighs. She closes her eyes and opens them again, this time looking at us seriously. "I always thought Keith was dead. Like, actually dead. I thought he looked creepy the first time I saw him. At some point, I wanted to ask him." I feel a grin creep on my face. Kimara, on the other hand, chokes on air. "I'm sorry."

"Actually, I thought he was pretty cute the first time-" I realize what I say. Oh no. Oh no.

"HSJDNWIDNOSNDLGNEOBF" Azaria yells.

"How-"

"It's a" She flips her hair. "Special talent." Kim stands there, jaw dropping.

"I ship it." The brunette smiles.

"Don't tell him. I swear. I. Will. Kill. You." I glare.

"No problem." Azaria smiles warmly. A smile I know I could trust.

"Well, we should get going. We have to finish this war with Zarkon. We gotta get some sleep. Specifically, you two."

"Okay." They say in unison.

Off we go to our rooms.

Azaria POV
C'mon, FALL ASLEEP!!!
Sleep is for the weak.
Did you just reject health?
Lol, yep.
Azaria, please listen to me.
Azaria has a whole problem in her hands. She can't be dazed tomorrow because of some stupid lovey-dovey thing.
LOVE IS NOT STUPID! You just don't know what it feels like, huh?
Woah, what am I going to do? I just got OFFENDED! Pfft. Do you know what it's like to feel love?
No. But, I think Keith and Pidge look cute.
I honestly can't argue with that.
Mhm. Azaria needs her sleep in order to function properly tomorrow.
...then how has she been functioning her whole life?
I'm not. Will you guys stop arguing? I'm kinda busy on wether I should tell Keith or not. Or Pidge. But, honestly, sleep is for the weak. But, I'm also not strong, soo...goodnight.
I close my eyes shut. Trying to think of something else, I hear someone knock. I get up and walk over to the door. Opening it, I see Kimara. With a huge grin on her face, she stands there. Considering she has two different colored eyes, it looked scary. "Guess who found out where Jason is." My eyes widen. JASON! AS IN FLIRTY ALMOST EMO KNIFE-OBSESSED, WEIRD, FLUFFY HAIRED JASON?!?!
"JASON?!?!?" I accidentally yell. Waking Keith, he opens the door with a pissed look on his face.

"Let me get my dearly needed sleep." He says, the violet eyed boy goes back to sleep.

"What in the actual fuck, Azaria." Pidge says, fixing her glasses as she walks towards me and Kim. "Calm down. Kim told Allura and Allura told me about this Jason dude. So, we searched for him, and, we found some info."

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I feel my eyes water, I go over to the girl, slightly shorter than me, even though I'm a year younger.

"Yeah, yeah. You're welcome. Now, this pigeon needs some rest."

"What's the info?" I say, letting go of her.

"He's not dead. And, he escaped and went to some other planet called Pallax. Allura says that she completely forgot about them, but, Altea and Pallax were good acquaintances. Trading and stuff." She explains.

"Pallax... I feel like I recognize that name..." I think about where I've heard it from. "Whatever. What are gonna do about it?"

"Find him, of course." Kim says with a grin.

"Yeah, bye." The short brown eyed girl goes to her room.

"Don't worry, we'll find him. First thing tomorrow." Kim reassures.

"Yeah. I gotta get to bed." I head back to bed. Closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Short A/N
Yep. I'm back. So, Azaria's asexual. Pass it on. Just making sure y'all understand. Give a girl someone to ship her with, and, maybe I'll make it happen. I don't know. *smirks*. Let's see what happens in Pallax... Farewell half-bloods, wizards and witches, aliens, humans, muggles, mortals and normal kids who have no idea how they got here.
.....A to the Z. (Guess that's my thing now.)