Left Behind

"AZARIA?!?!?!" I yell. I let her go. Azaria?!?! How'd she get here? Pidge hits her and she's instantly knocked out.

"You know this girl?" She looks at me dead in the eye.

"I'll explain later. First, we have to get her to a more decent place."

"Still, why'd you guys prank me?What did I do wrong." Lance tilts his head.

"Everything." Pidge responds.

~TIMESKIP TO KEITH'S ROOM~

Azaria POV
I wake up in a room. Just to see three people in front of me. "HOLY FUDGE! YOU DON'T JUST STARE AT A PERSON UNTIL THEY'RE AWAKE!" I scream.

"Explain." A girl with white hair and sea green altean marks asks Keith.

"I knew her back on Earth." He answers. Yeah, then you left.

*******
"Who's that guy that keeps showing up at your performances? Is he your brother?" Asked Jayde.

"Kind of. I guess." I responded.

"He seems cool."

"Yeah, he is." I smiled.

~~~~~
"Hey, Keith!" I yelled after I saw him get out of school.

"Hello, troublemaker." He smirked, knowing I hated it.

"WATCH IT! ONE DAY YOU'LL END UP WITH A BROKEN ARM!!" I yelled at him. He laughed.

"So, how was your day?"

"Horrible. You know I hate going to a stupid school for girls. It's stupid. They expect all girls to be good at dancing and music. And, we have to LEARN!!! I HAVE ENOUGH MEMES!!! I DON'T NEED TO PUT MORE INFORMATION IN MY BRAIN!!!" I rolled my eyes.

"You're actually doing good." He encouraged. He was older than me, but we got along well.

"This is all because of my stupid parents."

"Some of us don't have parents. Be grateful these people adopted you."

"Keith, there are many people that have adopted me. All of them decided to abandon me. You got that Shiro guy. He's awesome."

"Yeah, he is." He smiled.

"But seriously, why do you show up at all of my performances?"

"Because, after Shiro, you're like family. Do you remember the lady that approached us saying if we were siblings?"

"That's because we were arguing over the 'water is wet' thing. And I'm correct. Water ISN'T wet. We argue like siblings."

"Fine. But, you're like a sister to me. Why'd you ask?"

"Some girl noticed."

"Oh." He laughed and ruffled my hair. I laughed too.

*******
Then you left. I ran away. And now, I learned how to use weapons. Something I'm good at. I didn't belong where I was. The thing is, you said we were family. FAMILY DOESN'T SIMPLY LEAVE WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION. Without knowing, tears fall down my face.

"SHE'S CRYING!" The girl yells. A blue eyed boy wraps his arms around me. Surprisingly, I cry even more.

"Está bien. It's okay." He says. Although, I already knew how to speak Spanish. I pull away. I dry my tears. Then look at Keith.