Shallura Prank

Keef POV
Here's the prank. I'll be talking casually to Allura and Shiro. And Pidge will handcuff them. Together. For. Eternity. Mwua. Ha. Ha. Until. They. Confess. Their. Love. To. Each. Other. I now have ultimate respect for Pidge. I have been trying to get Shiro a girlfriend for a long time now. To be honest, this is more like torture than a prank. I like it.

Pidge POV
"So, you and Keith..." Lance smirks.

"What about Keith?" I respond not looking away from my laptop.

"You know what I mean."

"No. No. No. Die."

"YOU LIKE HIM!"

"No, I don't. Lance, you're crazy."

"Fine. But, when you fall for him I'm going to laugh."

"Byeeeeeeee." He leaves and shuts the door.

----Timeskip----
I shut my laptop and think.
Oh.
Oh no.
NOOOOOO!
LANCE, I HATE YOU!
"PIDGE! WHERE ARE YOU!"

"IN MY ROOM! WHERE ELSE?" He opens the door. Leeeaaavvvveeee. I'm busyyyy!!!!!

"Are you ready?" He smirks. No.

"For what?"

"Shallura." My turn to smirk.

"Kogane, you should know I'm ready when it comes to Shallura."

Kogane POV
I pulled Shiro and Allura into a room. "Take a seat." I say calmly.

"Uhh...Keith. What is this?" Allura says while taking a seat along with Shiro.
You better do this quickly, Pidge.

"Just, asking some questions. So, does Voltron ever make you feel stressed out?"

"Umm...yeah. I guess." Shiro responds.

"Exactly! You guys need to take a break. That's why we called you space parents! You guys have sooo much to worry about."

"Well, someone has to defend the universe." Allura says.

"Still, just calm down a little."

Snap!

"Why, hello my lovelies!" Pidge says getting up. "You guys aren't going to be uncuffed until you reveal a little secret! If you know what I mean..."

"Keith! How-" Shiro starts.

"It's a matter of time, buddy." I cut him off.

"I don't get it." Allura states.

"If you guys don't reveal what we're talking about, you're gonna be like this the whole day."

"WHAT! WHY?"

"You know exactly why."

~Time skip brought to you by Potato~

Pidge POV
It's been half a day with this thing going on. Nothing has happened. I skip around the castle. I mean, what else could I do? I instantly see a human like figure. I immediately run away. Nononononono.
"PIDGE, WHERE ARE YOU, CHILD?!?! I HAVE NEWS!"

I find out that Keith was the figure. "I thought you were an intruder or something. Scared me. What did you need to tell me?"

"Shiro and Allura confessed!"

"WHAT! I WASN'T THERE! NOOOO!"

"Come, see for yourself."

-Timeskip brought to by other potatoes-

"YES, I LIKE ALLURA! DEAL WITH IT!" Shiro yells. Allura stays silent. Too bad she can't hide her red face. We unlock the handcuffs and leave them to their thing.

"Next up, Lance." Keith whispers.

A/N Sorry it took so long. I need sleep. But nope. I still have, like, 8 late assignments to finish. And I need more sleep. Lol, just the thought of sleep makes me laugh. I know, the chapter is short. But the original prank was hard to explain. So, I gave up and did this.