Risks

Shiro POV

Keith ran up to us with Pidge in his arms. She looked asleep. "Umm...me and Shiro are supposed to help you because we're older but...I don't think Pidge snoring would be necessary for help..." Allura said.
"I don't think that she's asleep because she's tired Allura..." I reply.
"Well than why is she snoring?"
"Ooooooh...space mom is going to kill you Shiro!" mullet joined.
"Shiro you know better than to correct me. I'm always right." Allura said.
"You guys are acting more married than ever!" Keith said.
Allura and I just facepalm.
"We are not going to be a thing. So your little ship will never sail. Yeah, you heard me. I know about stuff. I also know that you have a weird addiction to..." Keith slaps his hand over my mouth and tackles me.
"YOU DROPPED PIDGE!!" I yell.
"IDON'TFUCKINGCAREATALL"
"Keith, I'm gonna give you 1 minute to run because you have Pidge to carry."
Keith POV
I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD! I'M GOING TO PUT HER IN MY ROOM WITH ME AND LOCK THE DOOR
Shiro POV
Keith is soooo dead.
Allura POV
I don't understand.
Lance POV(because I'm switching point of view a lot)
Well Keith probably is going to get killed by Shiro because he just passed by like speedy Gonzalez.
Allura POV
"Shiro back to our conversation." I say.
"Fuck" he mumbled.
"Language" I reply. I pulled him into a room and put my hands on my hips. I turn on the lights and find someone next to Shiro...
------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry for the short chapters I'm just very busy right now. I promise I'll write more.