Chapter 15: Return The Favor

---

How do I get away?
When you're begging me to stay
What do you need me to say
You're anything but ordinary
What do you want me to do?
I've given it all to you
I wish you would
Return the favor

-

Kellin's POV

I go to walk out of the building but come to a sudden halt seeing his car in a distance. It has to be his car. I know it too well.

I quickly go back into the building, my heart hammering in my chest as I fumble for my phone.

To Vic: Calvin's car is here. What do I do?

He texts back not a minute later.

From Vic: don't panic. I'll come get you and I'll walk you out. I'm only parked in the parking lot.

I take a deep shaky breath and send back a quick 'okay'.

I wait at the entrance of a building and I soon spot Vic coming towards me.

"He's not in his car." Vic says stopping in front of me.

"Oh god." I gulp.

"It's going to be fine, Kells." he says softly.

He unzips his hoodie and takes it off before wrapping it around me. He puts the hood up and pulls me close to him.

"Keep your head down and walk quickly." he tells me.

I nod and we leave the building. We start heading towards the car park and I make sure to keep my head down until I hear my name.

"Kellin! Kellin, I see you! I just want to talk!" I hear Calvin yell.

I look up to see him jogging towards us. I stop, quaking in fear. Vic takes my hand and I notice the fear in his eyes.

Calvin stops in front of us and I whimper, taking a step back.

"Baby, please come home." he pleads.

"You stay the fuck away from him." Vic growls.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Calvin yells back.

"Cal, please calm down." I say but it comes out in a whisper.

"Who do you think you are? You think it's okay to beat the person you're supposed to love? To rape them?" Vic screams.

"You don't know what you're talking about so shut the fuck up!" Calvin yells.

"Vic, it's okay." I whisper.

"It's not okay!" Vic exclaims.

"Vic, it's fine. I'll go home with you, Cal. Just please calm down." I whisper, just not wanting Vic to get hurt. Vic's done too much for me. He doesn't deserve to get hurt.

"See, it's fine!" Cal spits, yanking my hand from Vic's, his grip probably bruising my wrist.

Suddenly Vic punches Calvin in the face causing him to let go of my wrist. I see the murderous look in Calvin's eyes as he regains his composure. I step in front of Vic as Calvin steps forward.

"Move, Kellin!" Calvin shouts.

"No!" I yell back.

"Move. I don't want to hurt you." Cal says a little softer.

"That never stopped you before." Vic spits.

I watch a fire ignite in Calvin's eyes and the next thing I know, I'm thrown to the ground and Cal has Vic by the front of his shirt.