Chappy 2

_Louis POV_

I had told my mum I wasn't nervous, but that was a complete lie. Fortuneately for me, I'm a terrible liar, so when she asked if I wanted to go alone to the auditions today, and I said yes, she knew I meant no and smacked me on the head for lying a she got into the car. Ah, I love my mum! Seriously though, I have no idea what I would do without her or my sisters. I woke up today to a nice breakfast and good luck cards from my littler sisters. Family is so important to me, and I'm so glad that I was given such an awesome one!

"You excited deary?" My mum asked as we drove to the big theatre the auditions for XFactor were taking place in. From the outside I saw hundreds of people milling around with signs, cameras zig-zagging thier way through it all. My nerves went into overdrive, my fingers clenching on the wheel. Honestly, I wasn't even sure why I had wanted to go- just another spontaneous decision I was almost regretting.

Almost. As a rule, I didn't regret anything. Ever- it's bad for the skin, and weighs you down! One day I might want to go sky diving, and if I've regretted everything in my life, I may just plummet to the ground like a rock. Besides, even if this didn't work out well, it was an experience, and I tried. No big deal!

_Harry_

This was such a big deal . For me, for my family. I loved them and wanted to give them everything I could- this was my chance. I flipped my hair over to the side, breathing in really deeply, my heart racing a million miles a minute. We- 'we' being my mum and I- had been here for hours already, just waiting. I could hear all the different people, just as nervous as I was, singing brilliantly- well, mostly. I'm not going to lie this one guy was so bad it actually scared me a little as to how he got here, and I'm not quite sure if that blonde girl walking out was here because she lost a bet...or seriously thought she could sing. I shivered just thinking about that, as she walked past me in tears.

But I got up and followed her. She may not be the greatest singer, but it sure as hell wasn't my place to say that- nobody said I was good at singing. Well, my mum, but obviously this girl has parents who lie too. The same thing could happen to me, and what would I want after being horribly rejected? A friggin hug, obvously.

It didn't hurt that this girl was hot.

After I had made sure she was alright (and gotten her number), I went and sat back down in my seat, tapping my fingers on my knees, hoping the time would go by faster. The sooner it was my turn, the sooner this gruesome waiting would end, the sooner I could go home- for better or worse, I'd at least be able to leave this bloody place. These chairs were making my arse numb!

_Zayn_

My parents had no idea I was here auditioning for XFactor- in all honesty, I had no idea what I was doing here either. I can't believe I'd let my friend convince me this was a good idea. Well, in all honesty, she hadn't convinced me- which is why she woke me up and dragged me here herself at seven in the morning- I'm not going to lie, I don't like waking up anytime near the a.m. when I don't have to, so this kinda sucked.

On top of the bed hair I was nervously playing with, I was having a mini panic attack. I looked around me, at all the waiting people, and I just started freaking out. We had been here for so long, most of the chairs were now emptied, and with every one, my heart palpatations got worse and worse. I just kept asking myself the same useless questions over and over, phsycing (sp?) myself out.

What if I suck? What if they hate me? What if they laugh? What if I trip? What if I make a fool of myself?

My not-so-helpful answers to my mental babble?

Of course I'll suck, that's why you don't want to be here. Of course they'll hate you, why would they like you. The best we can hope for is that they'll keep it to a chuckle when you trip and tip over the stage- with any luck you will die of mortification and won't have to go through the walk of shame, living you whole life knowing you weren't good enough.

My internal prattling on was enough to finally get me to move, and I jumped up, darting towards the doors that would bring me to freedom. I didn't mind only singing in the shower for the rest of my life- the shampoo couldn't hurt me like Simon Cowells harsh words. Well, shampoo stings when you get it in your eyes but...still.

Unfortuneately, I heard my number being called, causing me to momentarily freeze up. That was all my friend needed to tackle- literally man-tackle me to the ground, causing the remaining auditionees to laugh at my situation. Hadn't even made it to the stage and I was already begging God to let me just die of mortification.

_Liam_

I took a nice, calming deep breath. This was my moment, my time to shine- again. I'd been in the bathroom, trying to calm my heart, splash some water on my face, get rid of the four water bottles I'd drunk while waiting to be called up (not necessarily in that order), when Ruth, who clearly never learned to distinguish between the 'mens' and 'womens' signs, barged in, scaring the piss (literally) out of the guy in one of the urinals. I sighed, drying my hands.

"You're number was just said!" She screamed excitedely. I stopped for a second, but then nodded and smiled, hurrying out the door (but not before apologizing quickly to the guy who my sister scared). I went down the hall, into the waiting area, and then through the double doors that led to the stage. Like last time, it was dark, and my footsteps echoed.

Last time, I had made it to the judges house, but they used the excuse of my age for the reason I didn't get through. Don't get me wrong- I was proud of myself for having made it that far, but after two years of practicing, I was going to make sure that I was as good as I could possibly be- so that this time, there would be no excuses that could be used- I was ready for this, this time around, I'd make it for sure. I wasn't trying to be cheeky, I was determined.

_Niall_

They had said my number, and I had honestly forgotten what mine was, so for a minute they were just staring around looking for the person they could escort over to the stage. When I finally figured out it was me they had called five times, I jumped up, knocking my chair over, and blushing scarlett- in my defence, I was nervous as hell. Me mum gave me a kiss and said something that completely cheered me up and I headed off.

I got up on stage and people clapped, the judges asked me stuff, I hope I answered, and then I started singing. The whole time I was doing that, all I could think of was me mums last words- no matter how this ended, I was getting Nandos after this.

____________________________________________

So yea... hope it's okay. For the most part, I'll usually keep it Louis or Harrys POV, but this part...eh, I just wanted to do it like this. :) Hope it was okay!