Chappy 13

Yes! Exam time, and yet I'm here, writing instead of studying, because I already know im not going to understand math any better no matter how long I doodle around the corners of my page!

Vote, something, read and stuff, yea! <3

______________________________________________________________________

_Zayn_

Man, this week was a blast, and a ball of stress all wrapped in one. I had a feeling every week was going to be like that though, until we finished this off, for better or worse. We had sang My Life Would Suck Without You this week (killing it, in my opinion), and was so happy I hadn't messed it all up for the lads- they just started liking me, last thing I need is to ruin everything! I felt bad that John got voted off, he seemed like a cool guy, always jamming out to beats in the den area.

Just thinking about how that could be One Direction next week scared me, and made me work twice as hard in practice so that I didn't muck it up. Not quite as much as Harry, who litterally sang and sang his parts for hours a day in his room, or Liam, who was constantly searching for statistics about the best ways to train, and water consumption (who cares! Just drink when you're thirsty), but sure as hell more than Louis, who watched ComedyNetwork 24/7, and Niall who was always randomly dissapearing.

Most of us were chilling in the den (which was actually a huge open space with lots of windows...not much of a den), watching Criminal Minds on the flat screen (the size of all the T.V's in my own house combined then quadrupled). Niall was sitting behind me on my right, laughing at my drawings as I made them, Rebecca on my right. Rebecca...I peeked over at her and saw she was laughing also, her lips beautifully smiling wide. Damn...if only I wasn't so... I turned back to my doodles.

A few minutes after drawing a cat being catapulted into a bowl of Jell-O, and Reid solving another piece of the crime in his crazy smart head, Harry stormed in, curls flying everywhere, his face nearly as pink as his shirt. Speaking of, when did Harry get a pink polo like that? Had he gone shopping without me?

"You're such an ass Haz! I said it wasn't me!" Louis yelled, angrily coming into the room after him. Harry flipped around, nearly nose to nose with Lou. After backing up a bit, he glared at the (surprisingly) older boy, his green eyes squinted up. I just noticed now that Harry was taller than Louis. Huh.

"They're your stupid chino's, in my basket full of whites- now ruined- thanks to you, you idiot!" Harry retorted.

"First of all, chino's aren't stupid, and secondly, I didn't do it!" Louis answered back. By now everyone was looking up at the scene playing out by the door, the unsolved murder on the screen a lot less interesting when we had a possible murder on our hands here. Though, I now understand why Harry had a new pink shirt...

"Who else would have done it then!?" Harry asked. "Only you are that stupid!"

They looked hilarious. I flipped to a new page and quickly started drawing them. Harry with his hair sticking out unrealistically, Louis with smoke coming out of his ears.

"I don't know! Does it look like I do my laundry? Why would I bother to put one thing in when I have my whole closet that needs washing?! And even I know you don't put red stuff in with white- I saw that Friends episode!" Louis said.

By now my quick sketch was nearly done, Harry's eyes were bulging out of his head, Louis looking like he was having a seizure. Rebecca and Niall were shaking with laughter beside me, trying to keep quiet as the two of them kept at it- they were both children, I swear. I added a marshmallow gun in Harry's hands and an foam sword in Louis, making Niall snicker audibly.