Chappy 31

So...it's done!

Please, now of all chapters, I'd really appreciate a comment!! D:

How did I do?

Should I write another?

Should I write about something different?

________________________________________________________________________

_Louis_

He closed his eyes and leaned in the last little distance....

our lips met, for just a moment, but it was amazing. Whenever he kissed me, no matter how light, no matter how deeply...God, it sent shivers down my spine.

Or maybe that was just the freezing ass cold weather.

I looked around, not surprised to see that no one had been paying attention to us. The street was crowded, the town bustling- people had better things to do than gawk at us these days. Plus, we were all bundled up in our best attempt at a disguise- no one should be able to recognize us as two members of One Direction. If they had....we would be swarmed in a matter of seconds.

So much for One Direction needing a couple years to get big, eh? Hell, we hadn't even won XFactor (trust me, we had all been dissapointed), and yet we were doing grand! God I loved our fans. But tonight...

Tonight I was glad it was just the two of us together for a while. We had gone to Nando's (shhh, Niall would kill us if he found out we went there without him), the park, and now, I had really wanted to go get some ice cream from that place that mixes things into it on a countertop. Coldstone...? I don't know- I didn't much care either! Reeses bits, gummy worms, and Twix all mixed into french toast ice cream was to DIE for- seriously, I'd do it, if that didn't mean losing Harry.

"Why would you want to get ice cream at ten o'clock at night, in the dead of winter?" Harry asked, laughing as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Because ice cream is good, no matter the weather! And besides, they have heat- and right now, I'm freezing my peanuts off!" (A/N Pokemon diaries, Liam said that and I died xP) Harry laughed, hugging me tight to him- I loved that, and I think he knew it.

"Alright, alright," He said, "But last time I checked, you were much more sizeable than peanuts." He said, winking. Suddenly my cheeks were hot, and I couldn't look up.

"Don't say things like that you goof!"

Harry laughed as I punched him in the arm.

"I love you so much- I can't believe that at the beginning of this all, I had hated everything about you.I was such an idiot." Harry said, out of nowhere. Iooked over at him- I loved him just as much (we argued all the time about who loved the other more, but since we could never quite agree, I guess equal amounts would do).

"Hazza..." I said, smiling slowly. "You still are an idiot!" I ran towards the door to paradise, leaving him standing there stupidly.

"OI! LOUIS!"

End <3 :)