Chappy 23

Here we go again! Sorry, been working a lot, so I can't post every day, but  I'll try my bestest :)

On a totally unrelated note, just watched Karate Kid again- priceless everytime xD

_____________________________________________________________________

_Louis_

I was kissing him.

Just, seemingly out of the blue. Just as simple as that.

I was kissing Harry Styles.

I'm pretty sure its not very polite to go slamming your face into someone else's and sticking your tongue in their mouths, but I couldn't help it- and Harry didn't seem to mind.

Which is probably why I was so happy right now. He wasn't pushing me away, he wasn't trying to kick me in the nuts and run away- he was kissing me back. And I was elated. I guess I had finally made up my mind about how I felt about him- I really liked this kid. Was he kissing me back for the same reason? Were his warm hands on my waist because he felt the same? God, I hoped so.

Suddenly, my worst fear happened- Harry was pushing me backwards, away from him. I separated lips, looking at him, but there wasn't much time. Each stepped he pushed me back, he took one also, until both of us had made it to his bed. My heart grew all fuzzy (as did my brain) as we both continued where we had left off on the other side of the room.

His lips were...amazing. I couldn't get enough of them, as they pressed all down my jawline, my neck, and back to my own lips. My hands started moving on their own, lifting the bottom of his shirt and sliding it over his perfect curls. He flipped me over so that I was on top and did the same, except he purposely unbottoned it as slowly as possible- he was going to be the death of me.

I kissed down his chest, until I found his soft spot, which made him whimper quietly- I don't think I've ever been more turned on by anyone than i was at that point. And I was with a guy... also something that has never, ever happened- nor had I ever panned on it...but I seriously couldn't care less. Harry was...everything to me in that moment.

I felt his hands sliding down my chest, my (embarassingly flat and completely ab-less) stomach, until they reached my jeans. I didn't stop kissing him, but a part of my mind separated from the bliss of nothingess to wonder if he was going to...

He undid the botton, sliding down the zipper, soooo slowly- why was he doing this to me? I groaned, pleading with him to pick up the pace. I could feel his lips form a smile under my own, and I nipped at his bottom lip, making him nearly laugh at my impatient childishness- I didn't care how I seemed at that moment, I wanted more of him.

His hand finally made its way to the top of my boxers...

"Niall bloody well won the arm wrestle- we're going to Nand-ooooohhhly shit!!!" Zayn cried, literally flying back out of the room, covering his eyes. He looked up quickly, eyes wide, as I just stayed frozen, hovering over my Hazza.

Mine.

Is that what he was now? My heart skipped a beat at the thought.

"Lock the God damn door next time! Holy mother Mary...." Zayn said, walking away and rubbing his eyes, as if that would help him get the memory out of his head. I only hoped this moment would stay with me forever.

Wait, had he said 'next time'? Harry and I both looked at each other for a moment, and I know we were thinking the same thing- would there be a next time? Could there be? And more importantly, should there be?

____________________________________________________________________________

I know how short this is, but I had to give you something, and I won't have time for a bit! I figured short was better than nothing? :S Yes no? I hope so.

Was it okay?