chappy Three

_Zayn, Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis_

They hadn't said no.

But they hadn't said yes either.

Instead I was ushered to a side room that came off the stage, where four other boys around my age, looking just as confused as I was were being led as well.

What did this mean?

_Harry_

We were all sitting here worried, when one of the boys- the one with a childish looking face and bright red suspenders- burst back into the room, a coke in his hand, a bag in the other. I had remembered seeing him in my first waiting room of the day, the huge one- then, he had been playing board games with random people. Board games, seriously. Had even had a fake tantrum when this seven year old beat him at Monopoly.

 He plopped down on the floor in front of a table, rattling all of our water bottles. He looked around, a smile on his face as he finished the entire can of pop in one swig. I rolled my eyes- now he was going to probably get an upset stomach.

"SO!" The boy said, making us all jump slightly. We all looked at him, "Who thinks I can crush this can on my forehead?" He asked brightly. We actually all just stared at him for a moment. My initial reaction to him was slightly off- he was an idiot. Still, the question was so stupid, I had to work hard not to crack a smile.

The other boy who was sitting on the couch across from me burst into fits of laughter, running a hand through his blonde hair. The other boys both had smiles on their faces. The boy in suspenders gave it his best go, but only ended up with a bruise, which makeup would have to cover up before he went back on stage- what an idiot, causing more work for everyone. I couldn't wait until this day was over so I would never have to see him again.

I realized that usually, under different circumstances, I would be laughing along witht the rest of them (probably even trying it myself) but this was a point in my life where I needed to change, to grow up a bit. My family needed me to help them out, and that's what I was here for- not a little chuckle.

"Well, ugn, I think that officially counts as an ice breaker," the boy said, groaning as he poked his forehead, causing him to squint- in turn making the blonde haired boy laugh again.

Suddenly completely okay again, the annoying one jumped up again, his hand darting out to a couple inches from my face.

"HI! NAMES TOMLINSON," He practically shouted, before swiftly coming closer to me, putting on a posh accent, "Louis Tomlinson, pleasure to meet you, boy with curly hair, and boy with the infectious laugh, and quiet guy over here, and boy with the serious expression on his face!" Louis said, shaking each persons hand in turn at a ridiculously exaggerated pace, dislocating all of our shoulders no doubt.

We all gave out our names awkwardly, the nerves of the day causing us all to practically whisper, worried that if we spoke to loud, the balance would tip and we would be sent home, our precarious dreams shattered. I looked over at the boy named Louis, wondering how he could be so calm. He couldn't seriously not be this thoughtless and stress-free, right? He'd have to be a bloody idiot to be completely fine right now. The fact that he wasn't panicking, and I was, steadily got me angrier and angrier with him as he continued talking, finding out more about the other boys while I was lost in thought.

"Ireland? What the hell are you doing here then? Not that I don't like your company mate!" Louis said, lightly punching the apparently Irish boy named Niall on the arm. Mate? Louis was already calling these strangers 'mate'? Jeez this guy was friendly. The other boys seemed nice also. I started to actually tune into the conversation, curiousity winning over the nerves.