Chappy 25

I love anyone and everyone who is sticking around to read this story!! Means so much aha

I haven't decided what Imma write about...lettuce seed what hapbeans!!

_______________________________________________________________

_Lous_

Another week had gone by, and we had performed our Elton John song beautifully- / thought anyways! On elimination night, when Weasel-face had gone in the bottom two, I had been so hopeful that she would be gone and out of our lives but...alas, it was not the case. Poor Aiden got booted off, which sucked, since he was fun to play fooze ball with.

This week had also gone by in a blur. Week seven of the competetion, we sang "All We Need is Love". I had been so upset by how awful I had performed in comparisson to everyone else, but had tried to cover it up with some cheesy jokes and smiles. I had fooled everyone- but my Hazza.

I didn't know if him being able to see through me was a good thing or a bad thing yet, but in this case, I was grateful I had someone I could talk to about it. He made me feel...better, even with just giving me that knowing smile- dimple included, free of charge (though I usually couldn't help but kiss him).

Sometimes we would get...carried away, and more than once we had a few close calls with people rudely interupting us. I seriously think when Harry started actually cooking me breakfast, people started figuring it out, though, because Mary made a few comments, and now looked at us differently- with this kind of smirk that said she knew a secret....

Yesterday, Harry and I went out on a sort of 'date' together- well, basically an outing with just the two of us. It was supposed to be Niall also, but he had dissapeared again. Harry and I had looked at each other and smiled, running out the door (Last one there was a rotten egg!) to the car. We didn't have any particular place in mind, so we just drove around looking for places we felt like being. We went to the grocery store and picked up some food (a cucumber, canned peaches, and luncheables- mini hotdogs for me, and nachos for Haz). Then we followed the road signs to an aqaurium, which was awesome, and then we went to the beach to see if maybe we could catch any of the fish we saw at said aquarium.

Turns out, fishing for sharks and dragon fish are a lot harder than expected with just your hands, and then Harry brought up the very valid point that all those fish live in tropical places. However, just as we had been getting out of the water, I accidentally stepped on a sea urchin, which might I say, really hurt. I limped my keister over to our beach towels we bought at the Kwik Mart down the road, wincing.

"Ouch!" I yelped when Harry touched it.

"Jeez Loubear, what were you thinking! You need to be careful!" Harry said, looking at me worriedly. Then his eyes got fuzzy, before he smiled wide. "I remember how to fix it! I learned it on Discovery!"He got up and started undoing his pants.

"HARRY- what are you DOING? There's children on the beach!" I protested.

"I'm just going to pee-"

"EW- WHAT?!" I shouted, backing away painfully from him.

"It helps the sting!" Harry countered.

"I couldn't care less what it helps, zip up, you're not about to wiz on me, cuz it may make the bloody stinging go down...you wanker..." I replied, shaking my head at him. He shrugged, plopping down beside me.

"Fine suit yourself."

As far as dates go, it didn't very well feel like one, it had felt more like two amigos going out to chill together- mostly because that's what it was. We didn't hold hands or anything like that, which I was fine with. I think. I mean, I never much liked holding my past girlfriends' hands either, because they got all sweaty and such, but it made me wonder it it was different with Harry and I. We hadn't officially said we were dating, and we were trying to keep liking each other on the DL, so is that why Harry didn't? Or did he not hold my hand or kiss me because he was...embarrassed of me? The second thought hurt me a lot, so I tried not thinking about it.