Chappy Twenty

Here we goooo!!

____________________----------____________-------------

_Liam_

Well this was just stupid- we had to perform tomorrow, and both of those idiots had no doubt been outside all night in a storm- were they looking to shoot all of our chances in this competition? Good Lord. Zayn, Niall, and  I had all gone out to look for them for a while, but honestly we knew unless we got really lucky that plan wasn't going to work, so we just went back to the house.

When we opened the door, Wagner handed us Harry's phone, telling us he was tired of listening to some song about a bouncy gummy bear. We all groaned and looked at one another- Louis was trolling around town looking for Harry. That actually made me quite curious- for two boys who claimed to hate one another, Harry had looked to Louis last before leaving, and Louis was now braving a storm for him.

Hmmmm.... was I missing something? That usuallly never happened but, you never know.

Now that I think about it, Harry and Louis hadn't fought at all in the last week- at. all. Most wouldn't understand what this means, but they wake up annoyed with one another, and go to sleep completely pissed off at each other. What had changed?

Right now, it didn't matter. I'd give it some thought after those two bloody monkeys were safely in the house- until then, the three of us would lie to the rest of the house when they asked where the boys had gone off to, and why they didn't hear a screaming match in some part of the house. It was bad enough that Harry's sexuality had come out so surprisingly, now him and Tommo were missing.

"Guys, I'm so sorry..." Anna trailed again for the hundredth time. I wrapped my arm around her sagging depressed shoulders.

"Anna, its not your fault- 1) it would have come out anyways and 2) I really think this is something he should have mentioned from the begining, at least to us. Stuff like this leaks out randomly, people think we were hiding it and then...bam- everyone hates us. That's probably why Harry ran off so fast- he's not only embarassed that we found out like that, but he knows what this is going to mean. Louis...well, I'm still trying to figure out why the hell he dashed out. So, don't stress about it." I smiled reassuringly.

I looked around- where in the bloody hell was Niall?!!?

_Niall_

Both the boys were missing, and that sucked but...

there was nothing I could do about it without taking the proper initial actions first....

_Zayn_

I was worried about Harry. The poor guy just had his biggest secret spread to his band in the worst way possible. Seriously, if he was here, I'd give him a massive hug.

Which means, that Harry wasn't really the player we all thought him to be- right? All those girls he was supposedly with, Caroline Flack... well, I know that she was real, but I'm pretty sure it was all for show. No one could like her seriously anyways, and I had been wondering why a nice chap like Harry was with her....guess this makes the most sense. That or the other option was that he was more blind, deaf, and stupid than I had thought.

If he had lied about that, maybe he had lied about other things. Maybe he really wasn't as serious as he made himself out to be. Maybe Anna wasn't lying when she said he was so simillar to Louis usually, and she had no idea why he was being such a prick (her words, not mine!). Maybe he really did like mayo...well, no, that was probably the truth. But I had a sneaking suspicion that maybe Harry didn't hate Louis as much as he made it seem...