Chappy Thirty

_Niall_

"Oh, you have no idea how much I love you." I said, looking down at her. "This...may seem a little fast, we only just got to know each other really but...I can't wait any longer. I need you in me right now. I'm so... damn hungry! Whew, today was a big one for us! Celebration my dear roasted chicken and herbs!" I nearly shouted, making the people around me look over in wonder.

I didn't care. I got those looks all the time. And the ones that said people took pity on me, since I was all alone- but hell, the boys wouldn't go with me anymore and my cravings never went away so...who cares! Every once in a while, someone will recognize me from the XFactor, and come and sit with me- tonight being one of them.

"So how's your food?" I asked, my face stuffed with my own dinner. The girl looked over at me and smiled, taking a dainty sip of her water- she was one of those girls. The "I don't eat anything that isn't fat free and tastes like cardboard" types. Water and a side salad. God, I order a whole bowl of salad and breadsticks  for me app alone. Ridiculous. But, she was company, and not bad to look at so...

"Good, thanks." She said. I nodded like I was paying more attention to her than my blessed second plate of food (which was a total lie).

"NIALL!" Someone shouted almost right behind me. I jumped, making my knees bang off the bottom of the table. What the hell!? I looked behind me, and then smiled, extremely surprised.

"BOYS! You decided to come to Nando's tonight too?" I asked. "You were going to go without me!" The realization made me horror struck- how dare they! All four of them looked at me in varying degrees of annoyance (well, Harry and Louis were playing rock paper scissors behind Liam so I guess they weren't upset about anything.)

"We came here looking for you, you bloody Irish git! We been through half the stores and streets in town!" Liam replied exhasperated. Then he calmed down, looking at my new aquantance. "But I see you have a reason for always dissapearing, so no harm done I guess." He smiled over at the girl who was poking a piece of lettuce with her fork- does she really think not eating is attractive? Damn. "Niall, don't be rude- introduce us all.

"Oh! Right," I said quickly. "Liam, Zayn, Harry and Louis, this is....uh...erm..." I coughed quickly. Oh shit- all eyes went to me. The girl looked offended, whilst Louis seemed to think it was hilarious, which made me have to try really hard not to laugh.

"Niall it's rude, not funny!" Liam chastised, punching my arm.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just, I've only met her a half hour ago, and I'm so lousy with names..." I answered, rubbing my shoulder.

"What? What do you mean you've only just met her!" Liam asked, growing angry again. Oh crap- I had no idea how to stop this from escalating.

"Well, see, I just wanted to come to Nando's, and she just came up to me...I couldn't say no could I?" I asked. By now the girl looked very angry also, and she got up and left. What had I said?! It was the truth, that's what happened!

"So you have just been coming to Nando's for months by yourself?!" He asked. I gulped, unsure of how to answer.

"Uhm...maybe?"

***

_Harry_

After the Niall ordeal was sorted out (it was quite funny really, I don't see why Liam is so upset), we all went back home. I had noticed in the restaurant how quite Lou had been, and it only seemed to get worse when we were in the big and now nearly empty house. Should I talk to him or... Louis wasn't one to really like space but, I didn't want to make him even more upset. Maybe he wasn't even, I was just over analyzing.