Chappy 7

I don't really like do a lot of these "talk to the ppl who is bothering to read my horrible garbage and thank them" little bold moments like I think I'm supposed to since I see everyone else do them, but THANK YOU!! for every chapter I forget to say thanks:

seriously (o.o)

THANK YOU!! <3 <3 <3

_Liam_

We went inside and started up dinner, even though it was only around four- we were hungry! Louis skipped up the steps, humming to himself, no doubt going to the bathroom to clean up. That store manager had done some damage to the poor lads face! I laughed to myself again- not that that situation had been funny, but it was so stupid, the options were to joke about it or get really angry with him...

which Harry seems to have covered...

Seriously, what was that boys' issue with Louis? Louis was...a challenge to get used to. He always used my Axe shower gel, even though I specifically told him not to- but he always bought me more when he was the last to use it (though he is usually careful to make sure theres just enough for me to have one last use).

If we weren't on time with the schedule I made, or didn't follow my exact daily itinterary (which actually kind of caused me to panic sometimes...note to self- get that checked out), it was almost always because of Louis. But at the same time, he usually made us stop to do something fun- or last time, we were late for an appointment with Simon because Louis had wanted to get him a gift. He was an idiot, but he did often think of others.

 He may be the reason why there was a huge blue stain on the charpet in the living room (he had taken the still liquid jello he was making over to me while I was watching the telly to see if it was looking good so far), but he had spent hours trying to get it out, and had apologized a million times, even though no one was mad at him for it (well..there was one person).

And Tommo (if he could give out nickmames then I could too!) may always leave his shoes all over the place, but...well no, there's nothing he really does to make this any less annoying, but that's just Louis. I swear, no matter how many times you yell at him, nothing is going to change- I usually just sigh and let it go with a loose threat or two.

But Harry really doesn't like Louis. Styles' seems like a nice bloke, and every once in a while he will crack a joke that reminds me of Tommo, but usually he is just tense. For the week that I have known him, he spent most of his time up in his room just singing, or silently fuming at something Louis has done wrong again.

Honestly, its hilarious. Like the saying "opposites attract" - I guess those who are simillar repel?

Louis came back down, a couple band-aids (were those...dinosaurs on them? I swear he was a child trapped in a mans body) on his cheek and neck, rubbing his hands together.

"Okay! Let's get this party started boys! How can I help?" He asked excitdely.

"Well, you can get as far away from this room as possible, if you really wanted to help." Harry said, looking down at the chicken he was seasoning.

I peeked up at Louis from my work station, and I would swear I saw a hint of hurt in his eyes, but this is Louis we were talking about- I don't think the particular emotion of sadness was in his capabilities. Except that time we watched the Notebook...he went thorugh a whole box of Kleenex (though I saw Harry sneak a few also from his seat under a blanket).

"Well that's no fun! What's the next way I can help?" Louis asked, brushing off Harry's remark. I don't really know how he put up with all the snide remarks...and I could tell Harry wasn't a bad person so...I had no idea how he could put up with the constant giving of snide remarks...oh, didn't know anymore. It was confusing listening to their conversations..if you could call Harry screaming and Louis apologzing a conversation...