Chappy 4

_Harry_

So basically, we had been told we had to work together, and work hard if we had wanted to win.

Thanks Simon for those words of wisdom there- good to see that years of show biz has taught you the obvious.

I sighed. No, Simon was brilliant, and a lot nicer off camera than he ever was on camera. Seriously, I begin to feel like he may have multiple personalities. I appreciated any advice he could give, and he had helped us out, I was still just stressed to the max. Liam had told us that he had made it to the judges house two years ago, before being sent home because of how young he was. Liam is an amazing singer (actually kind of glad he's on my side, instead of having to compete against him), and if he managed to get thrown out, how good were our chances? How good did we have to be? How high were the standards this year? Would we measure up? I felt like a tight ball of pent up anger and worry and questions were constantly rolling around inside my brain, draining me of energy- and patience.

Which is why I was constantly worried that I might actually kill Louis before we even made it out of the XFactor. Yesterday at breakfast had been a close call, when he had marched down the stairs (literally, with a whole nutcracker/parade looking suit and everything- we seriously have no idea how mentally stable he is, or where the bloody hell he finds half the things he has) whistling as loud as he could.

With my never ending migraine pounding at the back of my head, and the fact that I had a perfectly sharp pearing knife in my hand, its a miracle the boy is still breathing today.

We were driving to the rehearsal place where we would be meeting our stage and vocal coach- here's hoping the others could sing. Other than Liam, no one else has sung anything, meaning I had no idea how talented they were, and if we would be strong enough to make it to the end. I was dying to hear the boys in action.

I was willing to kill to shut Louis up.

During the last three days, my annoyance towards him had grown to actual anger and was bordering on severe dislike. I had plently of reasons to choose from:

-he was lazy; he sat on the couch laughing at the ComedyNetwork while I sat in my room practicing

-he was a slob; he always left his door open and the state of his room made me cringe

-he was loud; normally I wouldn't mind, but something about Louis just rubbed me the wrong way

-he was so non-chalant and easy-going; we didn't have time for that! Now was the time for action, decisions!

The list went on, and yet, I knew none of them really made a whole lot of sense. Yes, the guy was loud and extremely childlike, but I knew someone who was just like that also- well, he had been, before XFactor. Now however, I needed to quit it and push forward- dragging daydreaming Louis along. He was ruining our chances, he was annoying, and he was probably not even a good singer. Fortuneately, I would get to find out today.

"I was in a band before this y'know." Louis said, blowing a bubble with his huge-ass wad of gum (he didn't have pockets and decided to just eat the last six pieces before we left). I actually hadn't known that, and was surprised, but all I did was nod so that he knew I wasn't deaf, just didn't wan't to talk to him. He nodded to, looking awkwardly away after that attempt at a conversation failed epicly. I knew I was being childish, but this guy really pissed me off. I couldn't even try to pretend around him.

"So we got any names for the band picked out?" Liam asked, looking down at his Blackberry. As the days progressed, I think we all were starting to realize how organized Liam Payne was- this guy already had our next four months mapped out, the next two weeks down to the last bathroom break and meal time.