Day 1

“Ah, man I missed the smell of the city!” Duncan said as he walked out of the bus.

I walked out right behind him, “As much as the smell of juvi?” I laughed. We all got out “Where is everybody?” LeShawna asked.

“Uhh, maybe we got off on the wrong stop” Gwen said.

“That broken down bus only had one stop” Justin said.

“I’m not hanging around here” Heather said with her wig off. I still found her baldness hilarious.

“You’re gonna give up the chance at a million big ones? Ha that's a lot of hair weaves” LeShawna said. Heather went to say something then stopped. “Guess I could stay for a bit” She said putting her wig back on.

“Face it, the moneys the reason we all put up with Chris” Beth said. We all noticed she didn’t have her braces anymore. “Beth you got your braces off, nice!" Trent said.

“Hot as ever” Justin said

“You look Fi-i-ine girl!” LeShawna said.

“Your really do!” Gwen said.

“You are totally on your way of looking the part to my new BFF!” Lindsay said. “That is my new Best French Friend, I am so moving to France when I win”

“My mom said my world would totally open up when I got my braces off, she was right! I’m going to France!!” Beth said happily.

“Yaaayyy!!” Beth and Lindsay yelled jumping up and down.

 “Please, when they win, how about us?” I said to Duncan.

“You and me all the way babe” He said kissing me. We head a honk. It was Chris he pulled up in a long tour trolley thing. “Dude! It’s about time!” Duncan said.

“Hop on everyone!” Chris said. “Come on people! Sheesh! We haven’t got all day! This cart is rented by the hour!” Duncan and I sat with DJ behind Geoff and Bridgette. “Izzy! Run!” Owen said. I turned to see Izzy still standing by the gate. She whistled pretending she didn’t hear him. “I mean Kaleidoscope!” He said.

Was she really gonna make people call her that? “No one leaves E-Scope behind!” She said as she ran and did a flip into the cart.

“Welcome to the set of Total Drama Action! This year’s hottest reality show will be shot here! On an abandoned film lot” Chris said as we stopped the cart. Lindsay gasped “Does this mean we’re going to be in the movies!?” she asked.

“No, it means you’re going to be on TV and don’t interrupt me, ever” Chris said. “Oops, sorry” She said as we continued on.

“You’ll be spending the next six weeks here, competing against each other in challenges and for rewards. All in the chance to win some monster cash!” Chris said.

“Yeah baby! I’m gonna win me some moola!!” Owen said.

“Hey why don’t you give the rest of us a chance Mr. Winner or Season one” I said smiling.

“I could dig that cash” Duncan said. “Same babe” I said.

“Shussshh!” Chris said. “Like last season, one team will win, and the other team will watch one of their own make their way down the dreaded walk of shame to the Lame-o-sine” Chris said as he put this shield thing up and we passed the lameosine. It creaked and had a bunch of smoke fly in our faces. “Couldn’t you have sprung for a better ride?” Trent asked

“No” Chris said. Geoff and Bridgette were making out in front of us. I sighed. I love Bridge and Geoff to death, I really do, but them making out every twenty seconds is a tad bit annoying. At least me and Duncan just do a quick kiss in front of everyone.