Day 19

[Night time of the last chapter; ]

Courtney and Beth came in the trailer all tried. I was sleeping, well trying to sleep, cause, well who wants to be around Courtney and Beth. “I can’t believe how exhausting all that rock and rolling was” Beth said coming into the trailer falling on the floor.

“Well I can’t believe Lindsay voted herself off” Courtney said. “Yeah, even as her friend I have to say, she really out did herself” Beth said.

I still find that so hilarious she did that. But at the same time I’m hella thankful. If she hadn’t, then Duncan would’ve been the one going home, ah scary thought. Beth went to the sink and washed out her retainer, then took her picture of her ‘boyfriend’ going to her bed. “Well Brady and I are going to bed” Beth said.

Courtney was on her top bunk with her PDA in her hand. “Don’t you wanna stay up for a bit? We could watch a rom com on my PDA” Courtney said.

“Why would anyone human want to do that?” I asked from under my pillow.

“Shut up Alex” She snapped. “Fine whatever” I said, with that I fell asleep.

~

When I woke up I wasn’t in the trailer anymore, I was in a field laying on a mat with a pillow and blanket.

I woke up to a loud gong, everyone else was around me. “You’re kidding me. Again!?” I said madly. They did this to us in the first season too, TWICE!

“What?” Beth said confused.

“Holy pizza pockets where the heck are we?!” Owen said.

Duncan sniffed a little bit and said “Aw man we’re back at camp Wawanakwa!” “I knew it was familiar here” I said sitting up stretching a bit.

Out of nowhere a strong wind came, Chris came out in a cross leg position meditating and… flying. Alright did someone put me on a drug? “Seriously?” I asked laying on my stomach putting the covers over me.

“No way!” Owen said

“Whoa!” Duncan said. I looked closer and a rope was holding him. Of course. He was doing a bunch of flips and stuff. Yeah you’re cool.

After going all ninja Chris bowed then the rope came off him. “Wires? I take back my whoa” Duncan said.

“Honorable competitors. Welcome to the Total Drama Kung Fu reward challenge. Shot on location here, in the beautiful Japanese woods, today we pin girls against boys” Chris said.

“Chris can I go on the guy’s side? Really don’t feel like playing with Courtney and Beth” I said.

“No fair! Then we only have two against four!” Courtney said.

“Gear down Courtney, only two of the boys are competing today, and Alex since you don’t want to be on the girl’s team, you don’t have to play. Owen earned himself a penalty last night when he sunk off set to uh, go, skate boarding!” Chris said when a skate board was thrown at him.

“What? I’d never ride something with wheels that small!” Owen said getting up and going to Chris. “Yes. You. Would” Chris said spacing out the words like a code.

“OH! You mean last night, last night. Right hahaha. Yeah, I ah- I flagged a taxi went in the town and hit the skate park, check out this gnarly fifty-seven-twenty trick” Owen said going on the skate board trying to do the trick and totally failing.

He fell on the floor and we all looked at him. “Ok I grabbed a burger” Owen said. We all understood now.

“In Kung Fu movies, actors train with stunt choreographers before they film their fight scene. So today, each team will have a trainer and a fighter. Pick your roles and train as hard as you can the Kung Fu style of your choice” Chris said.